Shirley from the Perfect Gift is sooooooooo sweet!

Gretel

I like being ME
I just ordered baskets for the girls for our cruise. When I told her the sailing date (the 19th) she wanted to know if I would be staying at the Radisson the night before so I could meet her at the DIS meet. She was sooooooooo helpful with ideas! I recommend the PerfectGift to anyone! I can't wait to see the girls baskets!

Lisa

Lisa, I think it's wonderful that Shirley is coming to your DIS meet at the Radisson!! Maybe you could get a picture with her while there- and her permission to post it here when you return! This way we could all see the Famous Miss Shirley in 'person'.:)

I won't be at the Radisson the night before but I know other DISers are.................I hope someone takes a picture of Shirley too!

I'll be there and will be glad to get a pictire of Shirley! Shirley is also doing a basket for my daughter. Talk about class! This lady is top notch! Talked to Shirley twice this am and talked to Joanne yest. Wonderful wonderful people. Just cant say enough about their quality of service! I think Disney needs to forget about their "Magical Treasure" and use The Perfect Gift!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter