Shopkick ideas and suggestions

Shopkicks is having a redemption sale on the 15th with Disney gc shown as 5% off. I'm working steadily towards redeeming for a $100 gc this week.

How in the world do you get up to 23K kicks! ha! I guess if I tied a card to some places I would be making more kicks but I just hate using a credit card.
I have made 1 $25 gift card so far and I am 2/3 of the way to my next.

How in the world do you get up to 23K kicks! ha! I guess if I tied a card to some places I would be making more kicks but I just hate using a credit card.
I have made 1 $25 gift card so far and I am 2/3 of the way to my next.

I have earned just over 23,000 in about 2 months. I max out the Best Buy kicks every week and make multiple scan or walk in trips to other stores as time allows. I also buy the items we actually use for receipt kicks and can typically double up on Cartwheel and/or Ibotta deals too. I don't go far out of my way as many stores are convenient to me and don't buy items just for kicks. I also rarely use a linked card.

We just redeemed gift cards for$25 before this sale was announced. Since kicks are few are far between right now we aren’t getting the kicks like we have been (hardly any walk ins and scans are small and not as much as have been in the past)

They just added PayPal!!!

$5= 1300 kicks
$10=2550 kicks
$25=6300 kicks

So an extra 50 kicks to cashout for PayPal instead of a gift card. That’s not bad at all.

I wonder when it would be better to redeem for PayPal then purchase a Disney gc elsewhere instead of a direct redemption. The thought of that math makes my head hurt bc Shopkick isn't a 1/1 equivalent like Swagbucks.. it takes 250 kicks to equal $1.

They just added PayPal!!!

$5= 1300 kicks
$10=2550 kicks
$25=6300 kicks

So an extra 50 kicks to cashout for PayPal instead of a gift card. That’s not bad at all.

That's worth it for cash. That's one or two walk-ins usually. I may remember to actually shopkick now. Finally a Shopkick app notification I cared about :)

I wonder when it would be better to redeem for PayPal then purchase a Disney gc elsewhere instead of a direct redemption. The thought of that math makes my head hurt bc Shopkick isn't a 1/1 equivalent like Swagbucks.. it takes 250 kicks to equal $1.

It's .4 cpp to cash out for a gift card, it's .39 cpp to cash out for PayPal. If you take the Target RedCard discount of 5% on a $25 GC, you'd get 26.25 worth of value doing the PayPal cashout (a $25 GC with $1.25 leftover) for .41 cpp. If you can get a better discount, it would make the extra work of PayPal more worthwhile obviously.

The one downside is if you like to cash out for less than $25 then it'll cost you more doing that through PayPal. I would cash out when I had $10 worth of cards; takes me a while to hit that so I'd use SK to supplement SB or other GC's (although that's mostly dead now :( ). If I were to cash out for 2, 10s and 1, 5 for $25 it'd be the same 6250 when doing a GC. Now if I cash out for the same it'd cost an extra 150 kicks (6400).

If you were already cashing out for $25 cards then it's less of a hit, and getting anything better than a 2% discount on a $25 card gets you a better cpp than a straight GC redemption.

I would just redeem for cash. There’s decent Disney gift card deals out there daily. 50 kicks is a walk in. If it was an extra 250 kicks then I probably wouldn’t

How many of the same item can you submit a receipt for to get credit?

One item per receipt per day. For example, there is currently a granola receipt offer at Target. You can redeem a receipt for kicks today and once that processes, the offer should pop back up tomorrow. You can then buy another bag of granola and redeem again. I try to stack with Cartwheel, store sales and/or Ibotta discounts. We currently have a stockpile of granola from stacking a 35% off Cartwheel discount with Shopkick redemptions. :)

Just saw tonight that they are currently offering Apple (app) Store cards for 15% off & the Google Play cards for 10% off...just thought I’d mention it since someone else posted about the Disney 5% discount that they had a few weeks ago!

Example:
Apple: $10 for 2125 (usually 2500)
Google: $10 for 2250 (usually 2500)

Walmart has a few really good purchase kicks. I keep getting the same items each time I run in. I would buy them anyways! The Imagine Broth and soup are both 400 sk and Dave's Killer Bread is 500 sk. You can never have too much broth (esp this time of the year!) and I get the tomato soup for the "soup". That is 1300 sk right there. Plus, they all have a scan and scans for other things while you are in Walmart.
Best Buy has so many but I find it so hard to find some of the stuff. I spent an hour in there last week and I was able to get all the movies but it is not easy! I have maxed out for the month on printers. Those were really easy since they are all sitting out in a row. TVs are not too bad. Everything else is some work!

Walmart has a few really good purchase kicks. I keep getting the same items each time I run in. I would buy them anyways! The Imagine Broth and soup are both 400 sk and Dave's Killer Bread is 500 sk. You can never have too much broth (esp this time of the year!) and I get the tomato soup for the "soup". That is 1300 sk right there. Plus, they all have a scan and scans for other things while you are in Walmart.
Best Buy has so many but I find it so hard to find some of the stuff. I spent an hour in there last week and I was able to get all the movies but it is not easy! I have maxed out for the month on printers. Those were really easy since they are all sitting out in a row. TVs are not too bad. Everything else is some work!
What kind of pricing is the Imagine broth and soup in your area? Curious as I usually buy store brands.

What kind of pricing is the Imagine broth and soup in your area? Curious as I usually buy store brands.

The broth is $2.48 and the soup is $3.28. I am in the food industry and a little picky on what I buy. I feel pretty good about these. I think the price is not bad either!

They also had vanity Fair napkins with kicks. The package was 1.98.

Finally cashed out PayPal. Well I could’ve done it earlier but I bought a $10 gift card.

I think I’m going to cash out in $10 increments. It’s like an extra 50 kicks if I were to cash out a $25 and $5.

Finally figured out Best Buy. You’re supposed to scan the little square price sign. Now that I know that I will defintely plan a day of the week to go in and scan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter