Shopping Mall?

Bozzo

Earning My Ears
Where is the biggest shopping mall in Orlando? And how far is it from WDW?

Thanks!

Bozzo

(from what I have read and experienced first-hand) would be the Florida Mall which has 200 specialty shops along with six major department stores and food court. It is located on 8001 South Orange Blossom Trail at Sand Lake Road.

We went there last year while down in Orlando and it took us approximately 20-23 minutes or so to get there from the general WDW area. I was very impressed with the overall selections that this place had to offer and look forward to visiting in the future.

Another close running second would probably be the Belz Factory Outlet World and International Designer Outlets which is a succession of shopping complexes at the north end of International Drive at 5401 West Oak Ridge Road. There are some really good deals to be found here.

Hope this helps; have a great trip.

I think Belz would be the largest place to shop in Orlando. The shops take up 5 buildings!

If you are at WDW, I think World Showcase is probably the biggest shopping mall in Florida. :)

Orlando Premium Outlets are probably the closest major shops to WDW and are very popular with all who go there. They have a number of major designer outlets, all at discounted prices, and the whole set up is quite classy. The entrance is just off International Drive or via Exit 27 of I4 (turn first left after the junction; it can be seen quite visibly from the Interstate).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter