"Shops" in New York.

kdudley3

<font color=orange>I'm a teepee...I'm a wigwam...I
What is inside all of the "shops" in New York ?

Are they corporate offices or did they build them just for the effect ?

Some have storage stuff in them and some are just for show---a facade with no real building. There aren't any corporate offices in any of the buildings in NY.

yeah i have seen many with the doors actually opening for storage
sometimes they hold surveys in buildings keeping it ina closed off area
i have been in a couple of them
but most of them seem to be space fillers

Interesting. The storage makes sense. I guess I never even thought about it.
Do I remember correctly that Second Hand Rose is a store selling discounted items ?

They used to sell second hand stuff, then it went "Bed, bath and beyond" and last time I was there it wasn't a store anymore. Santa was in there one year.

It's not open anymore and there isn't another store in there right now.

I was stopped to take a survey at USF a couple of years ago and they took me into one of the NY buildings to answer all the questions. It was one of the buildings right across from the park. I felt like an "insider" getting to enter one of the buildings :teeth:

Figment22 said:
I was stopped to take a survey at USF a couple of years ago and they took me into one of the NY buildings to answer all the questions. It was one of the buildings right across from the park. I felt like an "insider" getting to enter one of the buildings :teeth:

I'm one of those people they coined the phrase "Curiosity killed the cat" after .That's why I asked in the first place. I was on a site that showed alot of pictures of them and wondered what was inside.

Boy, I wish I was lucky enough like you to see the inside. Just curious...eeeerrrrr...nosey !!!!!! :rotfl2:

dont worry they look like ordinary offices
my bro and i took a survey in one of the buildings and its not like magical or anything
and we didn't get any secrets
it just seemed cool to go in:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter