"short" hair-photos

amyy

<font color=royalblue> I do pat them out on a flou
I am getting married in June. Last weekend I was feeling kind of yucky and drove by a popular salon in town. They had a sign outside for hair cut openings so I decided stop in. (I would appreciate no negative comments because it is over and done.) I thought how can they mess up less then 1/2 an inch off the length and a nice trim on the layers. I was clear that I was getting married next month and wanted to wear my hair up etc . I thought as long as my hair stays long I can have it put up. Before I had hair that was past my shoulders and now it is above my shoulders. I have to admit I do like the cut. People are commenting that it looks nice and how brave of me to get a cut before my wedding as most people are trying to grow it etc. I can still pull it up but I don't want it tight. Does anyone have pictures to share of hair that is just above the shoulders and pulled up for their wedding? Or any pictures of hair this length. I don't see anything in my magazine. I am sure the stylist will do a nice job but I am a little worried. thanks

All I did was click on the site and the front picture made me feel so much better. My hair is longer than the before shot so it will all be ok. I can't thank you enough for sharing this link.

Aw, I'm glad it helped!:goodvibes Someone posted that site here a while back and I bookmarked it because I have short hair and would love to be able to wear it up again someday but I'm totally unwilling to grow it out again, lol (I grew it out for a year so I could wear it up at my wedding then I got it cut on our honeymoon!).

My professional advice is to find a stylist that specializes in up-dos. We don't all do them. Make sure that you have at least one trial run and take lots of photos from several angles if you like the results. If you are not happy have as many trials as you need to find a style that you like. Be sure to bring the photos of the winning style back to the salon on the day of the wedding.

Also, make sure that you have lots of time planned in the salon the day of the wedding. It is very stressful for the salon staff as well as the bride to be watching the clock. You truely can't rush hair work....it takes the time it takes.

Congrats and enjoy your wedding day !

Another idea is to get yourself a hair piece. My sister has a beautiful one. It matches her hair perfectly and you would never know that she has short hair.

When I first saw the picture on the posted web site I thought it was probably some type of hair piece.

No matter what just find someone that specializes and do a trial run at least a few weeks before your wedding. :)

Do you know whether these styles are using hair pieces (the short hair ones) or just the subject's own hair?
Thanks

Hmmmm - I had always just assumed it was their own hair (using lots of pins or something) -- I didn't think about hair pieces until a couple people just mentioned here so not sure:confused3.

I have this site bookmarked: http://www.stylesdowntheaisle.com/Gallery_bridal_shorthairstyles_8.html

If you click on the links for short hair, they have some up-dos that I didn't realize were possible with that length hair. Good luck!:goodvibes

I like this one, cuz it's just like my hair!
http://www.stylesdowntheaisle.com/Gallery_bridal_shorthairstyles_1.html

Thanks for that link...although I wish I could have long hair for my wedding, it just looks like crap long being so thin!

Another idea is to get yourself a hair piece. My sister has a beautiful one. It matches her hair perfectly and you would never know that she has short hair.

When I first saw the picture on the posted web site I thought it was probably some type of hair piece.

No matter what just find someone that specializes and do a trial run at least a few weeks before your wedding. :)

Ohh....I thought about that, but I wouldnt want a hairpiece, looking back at my weddding knowing it wasn't my real hair... maybe it's just me :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter