Should have, could have...

pascagoulabeach

"Doc"
DVC Silver
We just returned from a 9 night split stay VGF and AKV. We bought our first points as a resale in 2011 at BLT for $92 and additional points direct the first day VGF became available. While we were there my wife inquired about the costs of Copper Creek points and was shocked at the $170ish range! Below are the various prices per point at the time of our first purchase. I now regret not getting more points at the time and if I had to do it again I would buy at BCV. But after a review of the resale listings, I am glad to see that all my points are worth more than what I paid for them.

BWV $65.00
BCV $85.00
VWL $68.00
OKW $56.00
OKW $70.00
SSV $65.00
BLT $92.00
AKV $77.00
BLT $92.00
GCV $95.00

Even more onerous than the price point for Copper Creek are the dues: $7.33 pp. That makes them the most expensive in the system outside of VB. I could never justify spending $170 a point to begin, and certainly I couldn't stomach the annual fees starting out at such a high rate.

Even more onerous than the price point for Copper Creek are the dues: $7.33 pp. That makes them the most expensive in the system outside of VB. I could never justify spending $170 a point to begin, and certainly I couldn't stomach the annual fees starting out at such a high rate.

Disney is brilliant, as they turn resort rooms into DVC rooms, their costs go down, utilities, property tax, security, everything, and DVC owners will now pay those costs. If the new DVC rooms and pool increases costs and taxes, DVC owners also foot that bill.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!