Should I book now for Aug 10?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
We plan to be in DLP Aug 10-14 and want to stay in a 2 bedroom cabin at Davy Crockett. Should I book now or wait? I see there is a deal for that period now, running through Feb.

Would you book today?

Thanks in advance!

If there is a good deal now, take it. I'm not sure how many of this type of cabin are out there.

It's always a risk, because you never know if there will be a better deal coming by or not. Not even with all the different offers the different country websites have. If this is the best offer there is now for your family across all the different country websites, compare them and go for it.

Last edited:
I always think about what I need first. Do I want free half-board or 2 days/nights free or something like that.

Than I look at the other country offers. I always book as soon as possible when my offer shows up.

Thanks for the advice. I am now looking at Santa Fe since I'd really like to walk to the parks. Such a tough decision. We need two rooms for sure, and looking at how much connecting rooms would be there. Crockett is pretty cheap for the size of the rooms, but I'm not thrilled with the location.

I haven't checked out the other country websites so I'd better do that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter