Should I bring my nice Canon DSL camera?

jscunningham699

Mouseketeer
So I have a great Canon DSLR camera. I was wondering if I should bring it on our trip or not. We both have great cell phone cameras but I love taking pictures with my camera. I'm in no way a professional photographer of course.

We will have our 2 boys 10 & 8 and our 1 year old daughter with us. I wonder if it would be too much to keep up with. We will also have memory maker.

Any suggestions, pros and cons would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I bite the bullet and take the good camera- particularly when the kids were little. The pictures are just so much better. We ger a compact camera bag that can live in the bottom of the backpack and bring one versatile lens. As our kids are now older we don’t bring it with us every day.

Especially with little kids, bring the DSLR. It can track and focus on them when they're running around, for one thing!

So I have a great Canon DSLR camera. I was wondering if I should bring it on our trip or not. We both have great cell phone cameras but I love taking pictures with my camera. I'm in no way a professional photographer of course.

We will have our 2 boys 10 & 8 and our 1 year old daughter with us. I wonder if it would be too much to keep up with. We will also have memory maker.

Any suggestions, pros and cons would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I say yes, bring your good camera. You don't have use it everyday at the parks but you'll want some good pics
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Definitely yes, especially if you sometimes take pictures that need editing afterwards. I find that taking pictures in Raw format allows me to tweak less than perfect shots.

You may have already taken this trip (sorry, coming to this thread a bit late), but take it, or I hope you took it, if you've already gone and come back from said trip. If you're anything like me, there are times I don't take my camera only to regret it. Like you, I'm not professional, but I take my photography very seriously, and there have been times I wish I had my camera with when I've gone somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!