Should I just buy a season pass to Universal?

heartpumper

fixing hearts is my other career
My two teenage sons and I are going to Universal for two days before a conference at Disneyland. While pricing tickets I saw that a basic season pass is the same price as a two day ticket. What would be the benefits of just buying the season pass? Could I buy one for myself and get a discount on the two tickets for my sons? Thanks for the help!

My two teenage sons and I are going to Universal for two days before a conference at Disneyland. While pricing tickets I saw that a basic season pass is the same price as a two day ticket. What would be the benefits of just buying the season pass? Could I buy one for myself and get a discount on the two tickets for my sons? Thanks for the help!
The benefit would be if you are going to come back again. I’m not sure what the discount on other tickets is from it and if it’s good for multi day tickets. I would also check that tickets blockout calendar.

The benefit is if you are planning a 3rd visit or if your 2nd visit falls outside the 7 day period of use for the 2-day ticket. And in order to take advantage of the Annual/Season Passholder ticket discounts you must have an activated Annual/Season pass.

That's what we're going to do. Although I've read many reviews that say the park is just a one day park. I think my kids will want to do HP land for a few days at least. And then we can come back if we want later in the year when there's no blackout days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!