• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Should we do Palo's on 3 day? What to skip?

txmom22

Earning My Ears
We leave in five days for the land portion of our trip!!! Should we make resv. for Palo's on the three day? If so, which restaurant should we skip? We have the late dinner seating, so if we did two dinners in one night (to see them all), Palo's would have to be early. It is obvious I need guidance here. Thanks!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

If you have kids, you won't want to miss Animator's either. I vote for missing Parrot Cay. You will likely eat lunch there at least once.

I also vote to skip Parrot Cay. It was good- but I preferred the other 2 restaurants.

On a 3-day I wouldn't want to miss any of the regular restaurants. DH and I took a 7-day Eastern and we didn't go to Palo at all. It was our first cruise so we decided to save Palo for "next time." This past January we did the 7-day Western and went to Palo once. It was nice, but I'm in no big hurry to go back. We have a 4-day booked next Jan. with my parents. It will be their first cruise, so we do not plan to go to Palo.

So many people say to skip Parrot Cay, that's my favorite restaurant! I love the colorfulness, the chandeliers, the more casual Caribbean atmosphere. I would hate to miss that one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter