Shout out!

disneydizzy2

Former Almost Cast Member
IMG_5693.JPG The end of our Fort stay draws near , and I want to give my whole hearted thanks and appreciation to all of you for the last TWO years of board stalking, questions, more questions, and inquiries( otherwise known as questions).

This was a dream quest and a chance to try the snow bird life from Oregon. We wanted to see if this was indeed something we want to go forward and repeat when DH retires in 5-8 more years.

So many of you always responded with care, honestly, encouragement, and even a few doses of reality.

Thank you for being a part of my Disney Dream and I can't wait to come back HOME to the Fort again.

Glad you had a good time. We try to help as much as we can.

So glad you had a great time. Hopefully the trip home goes well.

This place really is amazing with the help, advice and community. Now is your opportunity to help us out with long distance trips and convincing our spouses that full timing and extended Fort stays are a realistic plan.

j

Best wishes to you and your DH, dizzy, as you plan your future.

See ya round the Fort!

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!