Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

IMG_9216ed-2ed-XL.jpg

an "illegal" wagon outside Prime Time Cafe; I also posted this in a thread about these earlier today

IMG_0321ed-2ed-XL.jpg

Not always illegal. Since can't see the bottom of the handle, there could be a "Guest Exception" tag on it, the it would be "legal".

New Main Entrance guidelines allow this type of wagon IF it has a push handle similar to a stroller handle. If it has a "pull handle" as the one in the pic, it is not allowed. If this one does not have the GET on it, it is not allowed. GET's can be really hard to spot as sometimes they get hidden depending on where they are put on the parts of the wagon.

Early, EARLY morning ME pickup...like 4 AM EARLY :faint:. Didn't go to bed that night; spent our last day at the MK with a Florida friend who returned me to the CBR at 1 AM so I could finish packing. No sense in going to bed at 2 AM only to wake up at 3 ::yes::...

IMG_0348_zps60b743c9.jpg
:tink:

Now you should have finished packing earlier. I could have dropped you off right as the ME bus got there. Just think of all of those extra pics you missed. ::yes:: :rotfl2:

Now you should have finished packing earlier. I could have dropped you off right as the ME bus got there. Just think of all of those extra pics you missed. ::yes:: :rotfl2:

I KNOW...you just kept us SO busy that last day just couldn't get back to do that :rolleyes1...until there wasn't a CHOICE! :rotfl: And OH how I love the "empty park" pictures! :lovestruc :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!