Show me pics of your customized park shirts!!

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
I would love to see some ideas of the cute shirts I've seen people wear at the parks...and also if you wouldn't mind saying where you got them and the price?! Thanks!:thumbsup2 I think this will be a fun thread...

Check out the creative DISigns board under the Just For Fun section.

every year that we go, we see TONS of groups of about 50 brazilians ages 15-18, so me and my friend are making shirts that say i love brazilian girls.

they dig american guys hahaha.

:cool1: :thumbsup2

I don't have pics of ours since we haven't gone yet :lmao: but I have five different shirts made up. I did them all myself, so the cost was for t-shirts, dye, spray fabric paint, glue, and iron-on and I've had tons of fun.

Let's see. One is just plain red. I downloaded the Disney font and did our first names in black, upper left, with iron-on. Very simple but looks really nice.

One is orange with the Swirly Mickey Heads (instructions at DISigns I think). I used Elmer's glue instead of the flour-water mixture and it was really easy and turned out very cute.

Keeping with that theme, blue shirts. I free-handed the Studios logo, the scorcerer hat, in glue, then did the paint over it, same premise as the Swirly Heads. To be honest, these required a bit of artistic skill.

The box the spray fabric paint came with showed how to do a fake tie-dye, I guess that is what the paint is intended for. I did red and blue onto white t-shirts. And I found a small logo I liked, printed them on the iron-on, and did those upper left side of shirt.

And the last are yellow. I let the kids do their own designs with the Elmers, I did mine and DH's, and those got sprayed with green.

DH was asking "are you done with those yet?" :lmao: I am like a t-shirt manufacturer.

One year I ironed on little pictures of all types of characters onto a turtle neck shirt. I grabbed a crochet hoop and scripto marker and had the characters sign their name near their pictures. Most of the characters loved it. some made pictures along with their signature. Alice drew a picture of a door mouse in a teacup near her name. It was something different then an autograph book.

For our Christmas holiday we had shirts made for the group of 10 and had our picture taken infront of the castle with everyone wearing the shirts. If you are looking for some really neat shirts go onto the Family forum and there's a great Disboutique thread that shows shirts and outfits people have made custom for the parks. Very unique!

DH was asking "are you done with those yet?" :lmao: I am like a t-shirt manufacturer.

I would love to see your shirts! I want to do those spiral mickey head shirts for our September trip. I like the idea of the glue instead of the four mixture. How id you get the glue off the shirts? Peel it? Wash it? I have done the tie-dye spiral mickey shirts and they came out great, but the sewing was a pain in the neck! There are 9 of us going in september and I'm not sure I want to sew 9 mickey heads!!

I'll post a picture of my micckey tie dyed shirts in a minute
Here they are!
259077224_zVidQ-L.jpg

All Picture threads are kept here on the Theme Parks Community Board now.. as such I've moved this one over here.

Thanks,

Knox

Here are three shirts that I made for our trip in December:

goofster01.jpg

goofster02.jpg

goofster03.jpg

unfortunately I didn't meet any other Dissers while we were there.

I got all of the designs from the Creative Dis section of these boards...super easy to make and the kids looked great!!!
DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter