Show me your towel animals!

BaBeeCee14

DIS Veteran
I love towel animals! :love: I get so excited when I get one. I'm interested to see how many different kinds of towel animals everyone has gotten. So - show me your towel animals!

Here are some of mine:

DSC00604.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

These are from our last trip..
When we were at AKL they had a class where they taught the kids to make them...It was very cool!!!

050.jpg

Kind of dumb question I see what the towel animals are, but who makes them? the housekeepers? how do you get them?

The mousekeepers, and they just kind of show up. Some people get lots, some people have never gotten any..

DJ Disney Kid - that towel animal is so cute!!

Team_honda - mousekeeping makes the towel animals and its totally random when you get it. Sometimes you do sometimes you don't :confused3 I have heard of people leaving mousekeeping a little note asking if they could have one and they would leave them some

Slightly off topic......Not a towel animal pic, but we came back to the room one night to find mousekeeping had set up my DD's animals and doll, they were all watching cartoons and the doll even had the remote. My little ones LOVED this!

2578537610049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

2454557960049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

2122696510049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

Slightly off topic......Not a towel animal pic, but we came back to the room one night to find mousekeeping had set up my DD's animals and doll, they were all watching cartoons and the doll even had the remote. My little ones LOVED this!

2578537610049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

2454557960049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

2122696510049852339S600x600Q85.jpg

I love when they do this too. Its so cute!

Forgive me for the silly question but, what do you with a towel animal once you've got one?

Do you keep it? Use it? If you leave them in the room will they make more?

I'm new to all this so that's why I'm asking. :confused3 Thanks to anyone who reponds.

I'm hoping my GF gets a few when we go in April. :thumbsup2

I will be at AKV in June, how do you go about doing this?? TIA :)

we lucked out.. because we were walking to elevator and they had a table set up..I don't recall seeing anything about it..:confused3

You could check with guest services and see if they will be doing it while your there?

Forgive me for the silly question but, what do you with a towel animal once you've got one?

Do you keep it? Use it? If you leave them in the room will they make more?

I'm new to all this so that's why I'm asking. :confused3 Thanks to anyone who reponds.

I'm hoping my GF gets a few when we go in April. :thumbsup2

We finally got towel animal in 2005. I used to see them in windows etc, and hear about them here on the dis.

Its pretty random, but I did notice the nicer we were to mousekeeping the more animals we got..lol

We kept our towel animals.. we save them in ziplock bags and pull them out every now and then..

We never get any animals, but we don't have kids either. I guess I'm lucky I got this one. Sort of fun since I wear hats all the time.

DSC00737.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter