Show me your towel animals!

sorry for the picture quality, it was taken by our DD9.

disney_towel_animal.jpg

Wilderness Lodge - October 2007 - each day there would be different arrangements. The housekeeping staff also held a class in the loby on making towel animals

IMG_4639_2.jpg

IMG_5110JPG.jpg

IMG_5161JPG.jpg

Thanks for the tips everyone, I didn't know you could take them home.

Guess I better bring a big empty suitcase in case I get one of those big mickey ones. :rotfl:

This is one of ours from Pop Century, our mousekeeper would set DS animals up every day too! It was a fun surprise! I think I enjoyed it the most!! LOL!
DSC03620.jpg

I love towel animals!
Here is one we got on the Cruise Line... (it is wearing my father's sunglasses!)

turkeytowel1.jpg

And we got two on our last trip at POR. I loved coming back to our room and spotting them!

IMG_5515.jpg

IMG_6007.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

POFQ oct 05 Had a different one show up each day.

We have also had others at our different stays.

DSC00598p.jpg

They make them in all the resorts, but it just depends on the mousekeeper you get. We have stayed at Pop three times. First time, we didn't get a single towel animal. Second time, I asked three times, left a note, etc and we got one the last day finally. This past trip, we had a towel animal when we checked in and we got one every day after that. I did leave a decent tip($5 a day for just me and DS13) and I left $15 when we checked out. I don't know if tips make a difference or not, but she did a great job and I was happy to tip her.

BTW, we stayed in the non-preferred 70's building behind the big wheel. I am requesting it for this year as well.

Marsha

The first year at POR I left a tip every day and nothing. Mousekeeping did do cute poses with DD5's stuffed animals and toys that she got all week. The second year at POR I left a tip every day but didn't get any towel animals. Again, they did stuff with DD's (now 7) stuffed animals. On our second to last day I left a note and specifically asked for something and when we returned, we had a doll, a bird and a basket. (My pic didn't come up, doggone it.) My sister and brother in law had a spider towel animal in their window when they arrived and about every other day they would come home to another one. They only stayed 4 nights/5days and had three the morning they left. We just stayed in the building next to them and I had to ask! They didn't even know what they were until I told her!

Maybe it pays to be clueless.

We love towel animals!:goodvibes Here is our all time favorite from POR in Dec. '05. A dog sitting on the toilet holding a balloon.:lmao:

DisneyChristmas2005090.jpg

We got more on that trip than ever. We came back to the room to find all kinds of neat surprises every day.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!