Show My Smart and Sexy Secretary!

massarawt

Earning My Ears
Like all men, I always dream that one day, I would become a CEO of a multi-national corporation, sitting in the broad and bright offices and having an angle-appearance work for me. She should look like Britney Spears.
As a result, at my first sight at Chinese game "Business Tycoon Online", I am absolutely attracted by the beautiful and sweet secretaries in the game.

As my first time in the game, I was encountered by ten different flavored beauties. What a pity that I can only choose one of them as my secretary. If I can have them all, I will change one by one every day. However, I can only choose one and I decided to this hot girl as my secretary.
This little creature often cheers me up. But besides beauty, she also provides me great help. She arranges my daily schedule, my trips and makes my stores work in order.
How wonderful it would be if I really had such a tender assistant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter