Show Recommendations and Website to buy cheap tickets?

WTFetus

Mouseketeer
I'm heading there this August. Any recommendations for good shows and websites to buy tickets at the best price? I've seen all the Cirque's, but that's about it. Well, those and Celine Dion.
laff.gif
. Preferably a magic show.
Wanted to see Penn and Teller, but they're not there until late August. I'll probably see Nathan Burton as a filler show too since the ticket cost for that is practically nothing.

Thanks.

We're off to LV on Monday and will see The Jabberwockieez.

There are some Tickets booths on the strip where you can get discounted tickets for the shows and restaurants.

We watched the Terry
Fator show (ventriloquist show, America's Got Talent winner) and it was really good.

We saw Legends at The Flamingo tonight. It was really well done with great singing and dancing. We're staying at the Linq and had a BOGO free deal!

I would agree with Copperfield for magic; I would skip Criss Angel.

So, while googling for tickets, I found Showtickets.com and bought a 4 pack of premium seating for both Love and Criss Angel. After purchasing the tickets, I found some negative reviews for the company. Not sure why I didn't look for the reviews before, I guess I was blinded by the savings. But has anyone used them? I ordered the highest category, so I'm hoping we have pretty good seats especially since I bought them for 4 months out. Any opinions out there?

So, while googling for tickets, I found Showtickets.com and bought a 4 pack of premium seating for both Love and Criss Angel. After purchasing the tickets, I found some negative reviews for the company. Not sure why I didn't look for the reviews before, I guess I was blinded by the savings. But has anyone used them? I ordered the highest category, so I'm hoping we have pretty good seats especially since I bought them for 4 months out. Any opinions out there?

I dont know about that particular site, but once I booked a hotel in vegas on a site called otel.com (not hotel but otel) it was so much cheaper then other sites, then like you I reas the reviews and it had a lot of bad ones, but everything worked out perfect, just like they said it would. But I would really wait from now on and get the best discounts while you are there at tix4toight. As far as good seats go, get cheap ones, hand the usher a 10 or 20, you will get great ones, Vegas still workes that way. I go to at least 12 shows a year there, please take my advice

For show tickets we've found it best to research what you want to see while there but wait till you arrive to get tickets. Most resorts offer unadvertised discounts on show tickets if purchased at the ticket office and coupons on others. Many will offer package deals to guests also ( 3 shows at reduced price ). Vegas is definitely a " a la carte " location for entertainment. Unless it's a one weekend only act, you really don't need to buy ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter