Show Your Face!!

Hey, Atlas!! Good to see you again. Wow, how high is that drop off there at Chimney Bluffs? Hope you did not get any closer to the edge! And hey, Pepsi is good too, nothing wrong with that. Good to see you, hope you are safe and well.

Hey, Atlas!! Good to see you again. Wow, how high is that drop off there at Chimney Bluffs? Hope you did not get any closer to the edge! And hey, Pepsi is good too, nothing wrong with that. Good to see you, hope you are safe and well.

I don't know the height of the drop.

Hello! My name is CJ (right). This picture is from our December 2018 trip with my partner (left) and one of our good friends from my time living in ATL (center).

This was her very first visit to Disney. She now loves WDW as much as me! We had such a great time that the three of us are actually planning another WDW trip for August 2021.

WDW 2018.JPG

Good to see you, CJ, along with your partner there. Great picture, good memories. Remember those memories we have talked about? So many good ones with mom over the years also. You must be a good teacher, or at least a good tour guide. You have your friend hooked now too. She looks like she was having a good time there, like you both.

Make some more memories on that August trip next year, CJ, they'll last a lifetime. Hope you and your dad are doing well, coming along. :hug:'s

Hello ladies and gents, forever young at heart! I am Monika, from North Macedonia, here I am with my baby brother, week ago. I must say I find this forum such a fun and enjoyable place to be. I feel welcomed! Peace friends, stay safe! Greetings :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!