shows and times at Royal Theatre?

minnierunning

Earning My Ears
Can some one tell me the current shows at the theatre and at what times? I seem to remember that the two shows do not rotate but one is am and one is pm but I am not sure what the cut off change time is. Is there one show that is funnier? Thank you!

Just recently, I saw Tangled there. I can't remember the other one, it might have been Beauty and The Beast. But you are right, they go like 3 in a row, then 3 in a row and I have not seen them alternate. I LOVE the Tangled one, have seen it a few times now, very funny if you like the movie!

It has usually been 3 Beauty and the Beast and then 3 Tangled. Look in the Disneyland app, the showtimes stay pretty consistent day to day.

PHXscuba

perfect, thank you. I don't know how I missed that on the website. Very helpful. I did love the Tangled several years ago and it is my favorite movie. But my daughter is into the Beauty and the Beast thanks to Emma Watson...tough decisions. thank you

When should you show up to one of these? 15 min. before showtime?

In my experience that's usually enough, especially if you aren't super picky about where you're sitting. I seem to remember once though that we were there about 15 mins before once and there was a huge line.

How long are these shows? I've been wanting to watch one but not sure if my little guy will sit through it.

How long are these shows? I've been wanting to watch one but not sure if my little guy will sit through it.

They are about 20 minutes if my memory serves. But it is a very small theater, as in the kids sit on carpets on the ground up front. It is the easiest show to leave if you have to, no worries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts