Shows on the "Magic" and the "Wonder"

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I think that the Shows may have changed a little since our last trip in April of 2001 on the Magic. I am looking for the current listing of shows and the days that they are for the Magic.

Also, which one's are on the Wonder 3 day? Do they also have an 'extra' show on the Wonder 4 day?

Thanks!
:)

Never taken the 3 or 4 days, but I was on the Magic 7 day in December. The shows had changed a bit since our 7 day in September of 2000:

Saturday: Welcome variety show. Pretty much the same, but with different acts, depending on who's on board.

Sunday: Morty the Magnificent. This is changed from C'est Magique. The goofy magician's assistant from the original show is now the star. We skipped this one.

Monday: Hercules the Muse-ical. Same as it ever was...

Tuesday: Movie in the WD Theatre. We saw "Monsters, INC." In Sept 2000, it was "Remember the Titans."

Wednesday: Who Wants To Be A Mouseketeer. Same thing except they gave away a 7 night cruise this time.

Thursday: Disney Dreams. Same show, but this one was on Friday when we sailed in 2000. Still a must see!

Friday: Farewell variety show. Didn't go either time, so I have no opinion.

Hope this helps!

The 3-day cruises have "Hercules: The Muse-ical", "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer?", and "Disney Dreams".

The 4-day cruises have those three shows, and the fourth show is sometimes a movie, sometimes a cabaret show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter