Shutters - drawing

markey

DIS Veteran
When we cruised on 8/9 we were given a entry form when we checked in, just a small piece of white paper, to win free 8x10 pictures. You had to deposit the coupon by 9:30 the first night, so I went to Shutters and put the coupon in the wooden container, looking in I saw that not too many people had done this. On Monday when we returned to our stateroom there was a card in our fish saying we had won 2 8x10s. Well I'm a doubter and went looking for a catch, was none, got the pictures free. The only thing is that they have to be formal pictures, which we had already taken on Formal night. So deposit those slips, this is for real. Saved me $40.00.

Thanks for posting. I'll keep an eye out for the card. You got it when you checked in? Add dropping the card in Shutters to the list of things to do after Palo reservations!

Wow Good for your Markey. Is theis something new? never heard of this before.

Thanks for the post. We'll look for this when we go

hey - every little bit helps. hope they're still doing this when we go in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter