Shuttle service

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
For those who don't rent a car when you go to Aulani what car service do you use? On the Aulani site it says Hele Hele shuttle service but I've seen some not good reviews in my research. I've also seen some people use Charleys taxi. What does everyone recommend?

We recently did an extended stay at Aulani. Since we had a car we did not need a car service so I have no first hand experience with any of the companies. However I will say that while waiting for the valet to bring our car around we saw both the mentioned services, and a few others, dropping off or picking up passengers. I wouldn't think twice about using either one of them. You might also look into Lyft/Uber to get you there.

If you don't plan on wandering away from the lagoons at Ka Olina, then the shuttle is fine. If you plan on doing any excursions (Pearl, Waikiki, Haliewa, etc.) then a rental car really is a must. Just my 0.02

I lived on Oahu for many years, feel free to ask me anything.

We used the Hele Hele shuttle in April and we were happy with it. We are using them again in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts