sick of the snow and cold -- who was it who posted that she wished it was February?

Briar Rose 7457

Proud of my Princesses
last month someone here posted that she wished it was february so that it would be warmer.

fat chance.

anyone care for a little groundhog stew?

person who said that!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I just walked to my car and almost lost an ear!:eek:

It's so cold it's painful here. Walked out to the mailbox and my face felt like it was going to fall off. :eek:

Ok, it wasnt me who said it but...Its GOT to get better soon!!! It has too. Its mid February!!! This is crazy.
Ok, thanks for letting me rant and rave and try to convince myself. Maybe if I stay inside for the next week Ill believe it too.

Just a few more weeks and it'll be better. It has to be better.

In Colorado, February and March can be the snowiest and coldest months of the year. I feel like winter has just started here, since we've had a very, very mild and dry winter. I am looking forward to May, that's when Spring comes to the Rockies.

I seem to remember last year, even though it wasn't as bad as this year, it stayed very cold until April (in NY). I hate this weather! I would move to Florida in a second if DH would be OK with it. This weather just drives home my point- winter stinks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter