*sigh* I'm leaving...

ktulu

This space for rent.
...and heading to sunny southern california! I'll be spending 10 days and 9 nights basing ourselves in Anaheim, but driving all over the L.A. area. We'll be visiting family, friends and even making a side trip to DLR for three days. We plan on hitting Nemo EARLY on an EE day. The Canon is loaded and ready to fire. I'll probably take my 28-135 and 50mm f/1.8 into the park and leave the rest at the hotel. Extra batteries and cards will come along as well. If I can jump online I'll try and post some pics, otherwise I'll be back on the 14th and hopefully have some stuff uploaded in a week or so after that.

darren

Have a great time! I'll be there two months from now, also doing 3 days at DL...

Have fun.

I just got back from a couple of days there, but didn't do nemo as I didn't feel like fighting the lines.... I'll get it on one of the next trips.

have a great trip Darren...looking forward to seeing some awsome pictures when you get back! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter