Sign interpreter at Candlelight Processional

alizesmom

Dreaming of Disney.
I am very late with this but I wanted to say that the gentleman who signed when we attended the Candlelight Processional the first week of Dec 2007 just made the show for me. I am not hearing impaired but seeing his enthusiasm and joy was beyond words. I cannot listen to the CD without seeing him. Karen

I am very late with this but I wanted to say that the gentleman who signed when we attended the Candlelight Processional the first week of Dec 2007 just made the show for me. I am not hearing impaired but seeing his enthusiasm and joy was beyond words. I cannot listen to the CD without seeing him. Karen
I know what you mean. All of the interpreters doing Candlelight Processional are enthusiastic and wonderful. The 2 guys are Tony and Brian. Tony is a short guy, Brian is average.

All the interpreters are awsome! I love watching them. They are one of the reasons why I chose ASL as my language in College, and hope to get an ASL pin for my nametag next summer.

All the interpreters are awsome! I love watching them. They are one of the reasons why I chose ASL as my language in College, and hope to get an ASL pin for my nametag next summer.
You can do it Joanna. If you need to practice just let me know.

I agree! We attended on Dec. 5th of this past year and our interpreter was an absolute JOY to watch. His enthusiasm and passion were amazing! He definitely made our viewing experience more enjoyable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter