and I hate you because I would be right there with you!:rotfl2:

If memory serves me (the chairman, iron chef), you and LaWanna played in the last DL swap and I had some really great pieces from you both!

Don't be a hater!:flower3: And yes, we were in it last time as well, thanks!

ok not really hate, how about envious, jelous, wished we lived just a bit closer? I could never hate anyone who loves and understand the need for Disney like us!:hug:

I am SO in!!
World is nice but its not home and its been a long time since we had a DL/DCA swap.
I have never done a single element swap before but if we did that I would be in more groups.
I think dates should be determined by the hostess because she is the one who has to organize, ship, etc. We all have to create but the hostess has to do it all.
Im amused at the thought of people who have one or two trips and then there's us sickos:) who go 2 or 3 or more times a year!
I wish the cruises had an annual pass!:goodvibes

Ya!!! Single elements are nice cause you don't have to think up too many things.

I'm pretty flexible with my dates, i want to have as many people as want to be able to sign up :goodvibes

I have an off topic question for you as a preschool teacher:

What would you like as a retirement gift? we have 2 preschool teachers retiring next week! and I'm not sure what to get them. I do starbucks gift cards for christmas and normal end of the year.

You exaggerate Kristi, we are not there that often...looked at the annual pass holder site and it said we had only been there 15 times since Dec. ;-)

yeah, exaggerating! 5 months, 15 visits... hmmm! And mine is more since I spent that week there in February, and then the other few visits that we haven't done together! LOL! :rotfl2:

you know I'm in :thumbsup2 I vote for single elements too!

I miss being closer to DLR...loved having our AP's when we lived in Thousand oaks and when we lived in Modesto we were there in 5 1/2 hours...think we are planning a trip for Megan's 13th bday/spring break so will be needing stuff too! can't wait to see CarsLand :)

Rachal, I dont know it it is there pay wise but in general we preschool teachers dont make a lot so for some going out to movies is a treat so AMC or Harkins cards, dinner cards packages with like their favorite candy, those have always been popular here.

Rachal, we've never been to DL and don't have a trip west planned anytime soon, but if you decide on groups based on individual attractions, I might be in for some of the groups that have the same attraction at WDW.

you know I'm in :thumbsup2 I vote for single elements too!

I miss being closer to DLR...loved having our AP's when we lived in Thousand oaks and when we lived in Modesto we were there in 5 1/2 hours...think we are planning a trip for Megan's 13th bday/spring break so will be needing stuff too! can't wait to see CarsLand :)

Rachal, we've never been to DL and don't have a trip west planned anytime soon, but if you decide on groups based on individual attractions, I might be in for some of the groups that have the same attraction at WDW.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So far the consensus has been the individual attractions. :thumbsup2

I will check back a little later, hopefully have groups ready to go!

I am at the final stages of the rough draft for dance just got off the phone with the owner, worked out all the problems, now just need to make the changes and get them posted :woohoo:

Then its on to setting the order of dances :scared1:

Ok ladies, tentative groups are posted in post #2 as well as bagging instructions, these are crucial to the swapping process!!

Thoughts and anything groups that I left out that you want to see please post.:goodvibes

okay want to make sure i understand....:confused3

if I sign up for A4 downtown disney and that's the ONLY group for the A Group I would only do pieces for the swappers in the A4 group right, not for the entire A groups

okay want to make sure i understand....:confused3

if I sign up for A4 downtown disney and that's the ONLY group for the A Group I would only do pieces for the swappers in the A4 group right, not for the entire A groups

Yes. only A4. :goodvibes I got lazy and didnt want to put in title, pm,pp,inchies for them all, i was fighting with word as it was to get them numbered the way i wanted.

Yes. only A4. :goodvibes I got lazy and didnt want to put in title, pm,pp,inchies for them all, i was fighting with word as it was to get them numbered the way i wanted.

:woohoo: I'm not as :confused3 as I thought :rotfl2:

works great this way since we don't do everything in every group...so we only get what we want/need!!!

:woohoo: I'm not as :confused3 as I thought :rotfl2:

works great this way since we don't do everything in every group...so we only get what we want/need!!!

:woohoo: That was the plan. I just did group Letters so that it would be easier to group and sort. I can grab group A bag pull out your groups and sort and move along. AA, AB, gets confusing after awhile and I dont think I can count up all those groups :rotfl:

soooooo, when will you be back from you trip? ;)

:woohoo: That was the plan. I just did group Letters so that it would be easier to group and sort. I can grab group A bag pull out your groups and sort and move along. AA, AB, gets confusing after awhile and I dont think I can count up all those groups :rotfl:

soooooo, when will you be back from you trip? ;)

we are going 8/2 - 8/20 so I will plan on having it all finished before we leave....I'm almost done with my lyrics groups...my ICON pieces won't take long, only doing 2 groups in the surprise swap, think that will be all I'm signing up/doing along with this one for the summer!

been looking through the groups and know I'm not signing up for a bunch of them since we don't do those rides/attractions

when are you planning to do sign-ups?

Ok so you will be up for sorting what the 25th? :rotfl:

Any groups you would like to see.

Thinking maybe next friday/sat so we can get the ball rolling :goodvibes

Ok so you will be up for sorting what the 25th? :rotfl:

Any groups you would like to see.

Thinking maybe next friday/sat so we can get the ball rolling :goodvibes

:laughing: maybe I will....

think you got them well covered :thumbsup2

okay, that's not going to be too much going on with the partner and event swaps for you?

nope.

Partner swap I just check in. :) Come up with a new challenge. Event swap is almost complete. so nothing till August, just the start of the Holiday Partner swap.

Dance will be over soon!!! I'm training my body to live off coffee and M&M's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!