Signatures to try

Lovetherodent

Sleep Is For The Weak!
So I'm trying the deluxe plan on 4 nights of the stay before we switch resorts (I know, probably too much food!), and I want the early lunch/late dinner plan with a signature. I'm a little disappointed that most signatures are dinner only as we're lunch eaters. But...my list of signatures to try Le Cellier, Flying Fish, Tiffins, Narccossees. I know matters of personal taste come into play, but I'm thinking of making changes to Le Cellier (Yachtsman? Monsieur Pauls?) or Narccossees (California Grill? Citricos? BOG dinner?) Anybody care to share their thoughts?

Does this part of your trip cover a Sunday? If so, California Grill brunch is amazing.

We enjoy Narcoossees, I would keep that one. We haven't been to BOG since it switched to 2 credits. We did enjoy it previously, but I would never use 2 credits on it. If you want to do that one, maybe schedule it for a night OOP since it's not a great value for 2 credits.

I've never been to Yachtsman, but my mom and her boyfriend loved it. They went twice in a week.

So I'm trying the deluxe plan on 4 nights of the stay before we switch resorts (I know, probably too much food!), and I want the early lunch/late dinner plan with a signature. I'm a little disappointed that most signatures are dinner only as we're lunch eaters. But...my list of signatures to try Le Cellier, Flying Fish, Tiffins, Narccossees. I know matters of personal taste come into play, but I'm thinking of making changes to Le Cellier (Yachtsman? Monsieur Pauls?) or Narccossees (California Grill? Citricos? BOG dinner?) Anybody care to share their thoughts?

Le Cellier: I would switch to either Boathouse or Yachtsman for a steakhouse with seafood. I'd choose Boathouse first since I find it more relaxing but also as the theming of Yachtsman reminds me a lot of New England which is easy for me to visit.

Narcoossees: California Grill whether brunch or dinner. N has very inconsistent service at this point for my sight. When we stayed at GF, last December, we ate there twice. Once was fine and the other time not so great. On a short trip I'd put it on the back burner. Always have had a good time at GC, no matter the time of the meal. Citricos has it's good points: wine by the ounce has a use in my life. Don't recall what we ate there but nothing objectionable. My biggest dislike was the lights being too bright, LOL.

Have enjoyable meals whereever you choose to eat:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!