• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

silly documents question

Partridge4ever

DIS Veteran
I'm filling out our docs for our upcoming cruise and have a couple of questions.
1. Do I only need to fill out the credit card authorization form once, or do I do it for each ticketed passenger? There's a place on it to list the passengers allowed to use the card. Doing it 4 times seems like overkill.
2. On the little Bahamas forms, do I sign my name for my children since they are minors?
Thanks!

We went in May and I remember asking the same questions.
The credit card form only needs to be filled out once. Remember that you have to tell them to make your children's NON-chargeable cards if you don't want them to have charging abilities. On the other form, just sign your childrens' names for them, printing was fine.

Are you going soon????

We are on the 10/2 wonder!!

The kids are chargeable until you "uncharge them". You can do this at guest services once you're on board. Unless things have changed, you can't do it until you're on the ship. On our first trip, they just slid the card through the reader and changed the authorization. On the second trip, they actually punched a hole in the card. I had read a thread somewhere where kids were charging to their rooms by giving the number even when they didn't have charging priviledges. The hole punch may be a way to be sure to notice when they don't have charging priviledges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter