Silver Charms - Where to buy?

Misskitty3

DIS Veteran
I have another "shopping" question. Is there a place at DL or general vacinity that sells silver Disney charms for charm bracelets? If so, do you have approx. costs?

Thanks

I picked up a 50th anniversary double link in the Emporium yesterday for $7. You can find these at World of Disney at DTD and a lot of other shops. The jewelery shop on Main Street may carry the more expensive ones. Hope this helps.

Lisa

I Started A Bracelet This Summer. The Shop Is On The Left Hand Side On Main Street, Right Near The Watch Shop. Prices Vary From $15-$20/charm. There Are Some Really Neat Ones Right Now...

I am so excited. I started a bracelet for my daughter a few months ago. I wanted to buy her a Disney charm when we go to Disneyland in November. Sounds like there will be some great places to check out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter