• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Silver Springs

Snow Wight

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
Can anyone tell me anything about Silver Springs theme park? We are planning on visiting there in September as we have Jazzland season passes which allow us to go to Silver Springs for free. Does it take an entire day to see the park?

Yes, it took us nearly an entire day. 3 boat rides, a jeep safari, 5 or 6 animal shows and some walking paths past animals. We enjoyed it very much ( i had not been there in 40 years). We got there at opening and left an hour before closing..They have big name concerts sometime, you may want to avoid them.

SS offers a nice slice of Florida nature as well as its theme park/zoo elements, but it does get quite busy at weekends. If you are driving up from orlando, it also takes the best part of two hours, so it will definitely be an all-day experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter