Simple vow renewal

Another good suggestion. Thank you.

We actually did a destination wedding in the Dominican when we got married so we are hoping to do something not-tropical... Disneyworld may be an option. Can you do a ceremony on a cruise ship itself?
You could do a Alaskan cruise or European cruise, those would be very different from the tropics, although probably not cheaper. You can get married on the ship

You could do a Alaskan cruise or European cruise, those would be very different from the tropics, although probably not cheaper. You can get married on the ship

Thanks. Some possibilities here for sure. Have been to Europe a few times, but never Alaska (since we live in western Canada, haven't felt a huge draw...) but maybe a good option for something different.

If we do Disneyland: Thinking of doing the ceremony in a hotel room (not great but...) and then have a photographer with us around the parks for a couple hours. I'd not be in a wedding dress (probably a nice sundress or something similar) and no veil... maybe the veil Minnie Ears for something fun.

Does this sound possible? Otherwise we may go Disneyworld or a cruise but really was hoping for Disneyland.

If we do Disneyland: Thinking of doing the ceremony in a hotel room (not great but...) and then have a photographer with us around the parks for a couple hours. I'd not be in a wedding dress (probably a nice sundress or something similar) and no veil... maybe the veil Minnie Ears for something fun.

Does this sound possible? Otherwise we may go Disneyworld or a cruise but really was hoping for Disneyland.

Yes! As long as your photographer isn't trying to bring a massive amount of equipment into the park, they won't stop you at the gate. Lots of people do engagement and anniversary portraits inside Disneyland while it's open, and Disney has no problem with that.

Yes! As long as your photographer isn't trying to bring a massive amount of equipment into the park, they won't stop you at the gate. Lots of people do engagement and anniversary portraits inside Disneyland while it's open, and Disney has no problem with that.

Whew! Okay... that is probably the tentative plan. Seeing the anniversary pictures is kind of what I'm thinking of...

How much of a stickler are they on clothes? I'm thinking a white sundress (and like I said, the bride Minnie ears)... we like "Dapper Day" style but it wouldn't be on Dapper Day so is another colour better? Trying to play by the rules...

Whew! Okay... that is probably the tentative plan. Seeing the anniversary pictures is kind of what I'm thinking of...

How much of a stickler are they on clothes? I'm thinking a white sundress (and like I said, the bride Minnie ears)... we like "Dapper Day" style but it wouldn't be on Dapper Day so is another colour better? Trying to play by the rules...
They can be sticklers for dress code sometimes, especially if they think you’re trying to sneak a wedding. I think a white sundress on its own isn’t really suspicious, maybe put the Disney ears in a bag instead of wearing them in. They’re more looking for wedding gowns to keep out so I think you’d be okay

Yeah, it's really about whether your clothes will be a trip hazard or cause people to confuse you with a Disney character CM. I see plenty of dapper-ly dressed ladies at Disneyland even when it's not Dapper Day, so I think you'll be fine.

Yeah, it's really about whether your clothes will be a trip hazard or cause people to confuse you with a Disney character CM. I see plenty of dapper-ly dressed ladies at Disneyland even when it's not Dapper Day, so I think you'll be fine.
Thanks so much! Was just worried about it being dapper and white... but that helps :-)

If you want to wear a more wedding dress style go during a Halloween party. Costumes allowed.

Yeah, or Dapper Day.

I don't need it to be super-wedding-y. We want to renew on our anniversary, which is in July. Plus as a teacher coming from out of country I'm pretty limited by when I can and cannot go.

But that's a great idea for others. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!