Sims 4 Galaxy’s Edge Game Pack Announced

I honestly love this and can't wait for it to come out. I love how it looks just like Galaxy's Edge at the parks. I haven't played sims in a few months so this will get me back to playing 😂

I honestly love this and can't wait for it to come out. I love how it looks just like Galaxy's Edge at the parks. I haven't played sims in a few months so this will get me back to playing 😂

I’ll be honest - I only play Sims with DD - but when I do play, I create hideous characters and put them in crappy situations!!! Definitely laugh most of the time, but I’d definitely ‘play’ this version!! I’m really looking forward to it!!! :chewy::yoda:

I’ll be honest - I only play Sims with DD - but when I do play, I create hideous characters and put them in crappy situations!!! Definitely laugh most of the time, but I’d definitely ‘play’ this version!! I’m really looking forward to it!!! :chewy::yoda:
I think it's a great move to come out with this game pack.

I would love to see an actual Sims game where The Sims can go to Disneyland/Walt Disney World rather than an expansion pack. But this Sims 4 game pack sounds cool. I don't have Sims 4 but maybe i'll get it along with this game pack for my birthday. I am a huge Sims fan and it's nice to see a Disney themed Sims game pack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!