• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single Digit Countdown - WHOOPEE!!

disneyispi

Mouseketeer
Sorry to vent, but I'm down to single digits. I'm actually here in Florida waiting.....waiting......

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As you can see I have my PC so I can post pictures and reports:smooth:

I have to remember to get my green ribbon and adorn myself accordingly. And may I just say, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:Pinkbounc

It's just so <b>exciting</b>, isn't it? I just got back after midnight this AM, so I'm going through the post DISCON blues while you still have your park time ahead of you. I'm jealous and I shouldn't be, should I?

I hope you meet up with DISers. It's so much fun, it truly is! Can't wait to see your photos.

When do you leave?

I'm so jealous. I usually go in May, but next year I have to get some work done on my kitchen. Have a great time.

Very exciting! I have to wait 15 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter