Single Digit Dance!!

agoofylover

Mouseketeer
I just have to say...only 9 more days...we are almost on our way...and can't believe it!! Whoo hoo!! I hope all my planning has paid off! Thanks to all of you for the great tips and info...I learned so much! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2:

We are also on our single digit countdown and we are very excited! We leave on Friday 9/8. We are also coming form Oregon!

Sue

ahhh i just hit single digits today :) we're going on the 11th. i'm so excited!!!

WOW!! SO many single digit dancers. I only wish I was one of them. :rotfl:

Have a Magical trip agoofylover, smsles and vflipo!!!!! :wizard:

Brings back memories of our single digit dance not too long ago. ;)

vflipo said:
ahhh i just hit single digits today :) we're going on the 11th. i'm so excited!!!

Im going the 11th also! im taking my friend..well my mom and i are... and my friend has never been to an ammusement park in her life! lol.. she comes up to me evry time i see her and she's like: __ more days! she is psyched! yay! i am too! lol :banana: :banana:

:) Today is the last day of this week... hopefully next week goes by fast!! I can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter