Single digits!! I checked my first 10 day forecast!!

Pryncess'mom

DIS Veteran
so exciting!! :Pinkbounc i finally checked the 10 day forecast, which includes the day we leave!! Does say showers, :confused3 but what the heck, it's the day we get there, and we don't arrive in FL until 10:30.

Here's hoping the next day dawns bright and sunny!!!

deb ::MinnieMo

finally made it to single digits!!! 9 days!!!
:banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: :goofy: :maleficen : :hmghost: :tigger: : :mickeyjum :donald: :cool1: :banana: : :dancer: party: :dancer: : :maleficen :hmghost: :jumping1: party: :rockband:
everybody dance now!

Only 3 days until we leave, 5 days until we get there!!!!! See you all at the world!
Kelly
Our first Disney Family vacation Feb 12th-24th!

:woohoo: :bounce: :yay: :wave2: :hyper: pixiedust: party: :jumping1: :banana: :banana: Us to we are leaving Saturday, the middle of the week looks really promising!!!

CR Me, Dh, Ds7,Ds4,Dd 9 months 2/11-2/19
:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :rotfl2: :rotfl: :wave2: :yay: :bounce:

Leaving next Fri--single digits baby!
Accuweather says snow on the way down, weather.com says clear. Hey, I'm going to Disneyworld!!
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

YAY! I checked the forecast also....Isn't looking too nice (BRRRRR) but anything is better then New England (which has been mild thus far).

4 days for me ;)

5 more days!!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

The day we get there only (poor me eh?) 62 degrees but then warming up and the last two days as of now looks to be 75 degrees!!! YAY!!!!

Going to spend my friday PACKING!!!!!! :woohoo:

MissMichelle said:
YAY! I checked the forecast also....Isn't looking too nice (BRRRRR) but anything is better then New England (which has been mild thus far).

4 days for me ;)

SO FUNNY that you've booked AGAIN and haven't even left yet!!!
SO CUTE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter