• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Single digits till we're off !

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Yeah hah. As countdown timer testifies we are down to single digits before we are off.Bought DD (3) her one day pass at Disney Store so that we don't waste time queuing for ticket. Then it is straight to annual passport bureau so that she can join the rest of us.

DD (7) is reading her Knapsack guide so another member is also in serious planning mode :teeth:

Reid

Woo hoo Reid!!! Time for a few bananas! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hasn't the time come round quickly! Bet your household is in "serious excitement" mode!:goodvibes

I have also purchased the Knapsack guide for my DD's, but have found it so good they are having to wait until I have finished it!:rotfl:

Ware Bears said:
I have also purchased the Knapsack guide for my DD's, but have found it so good they are having to wait until I have finished it!:rotfl:
Oh you rotten mum you ;) DD has planked it, cause she knew I'd have made off with it :confused3

Reid

Cyrano said:
Yeah hah. As countdown timer testifies we are down to single digits before we are off.Bought DD (3) her one day pass at Disney Store so that we don't waste time queuing for ticket. Then it is straight to annual passport bureau so that she can join the rest of us.

DD (7) is reading her Knapsack guide so another member is also in serious planning mode :teeth:

Reid
Good to see you are bringing them up so well and making sure they've got their priorities right!!! ;)

Reid,

I know you haven't gone yet but when are you back? We're going on the 18th, will you be able to let me know how busy it is before we set off?

Joanne

Whooo hooo Reid!! That feels like it's come about really quickly!

My DDs are also now Knapsackers, LOL. I blame Berwyn myself ;)

DS got the knapsack guide from Santa, with a 5 euro note for a bookmark.He loved it.

Wow!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let's hope the next 9 days whizz past but the week you are there is loooooooong (never works like that does it?!)

Rhiannon :wizard:

Joanne UK said:
Reid,

I know you haven't gone yet but when are you back? We're going on the 18th, will you be able to let me know how busy it is before we set off?

Joanne

Suspect that Dis will be one of my first port of call on our return, in between catching up, so I'll happy to get back to you.

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter