Single Rider Line - the only way to fly

ivanova

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hi
We just back from 2 weeks in Orlando - spent a total of 3 days at USO and IOA.

Must admit, never used single rider lines before. But WOW they can make a difference!!

We literally WALKED ONTO MIB 4 times in a row, when they standy-by line was 45 minutes or longer!!!!!

We didn't try it with Spidey at IOA because we had short stand-by lines or Express Passes. But we were ready to do single rider there too if the need had been there.

That is true. I walked onto Dr. Doom one weekend and the people I rode with said they waited over an hour. They asked me how long I waited and I said less than 5 minutes and I was not Express. Needless to say they were more than eager to try the single lines the rest of the day! It is a great help, sometimes saving hours.

Obviously families with children that suffer separation anxiety might have an issue ... we had a 9 year old and 12 year old with us ... just made sure they were sandwiched between us in line so there was an adult waiting for them when they got off, and an adult or two following up to make sure no one tried to sneak off for some behind the scenes exploring. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter