Single Rider Lines?

barbarabee

Mouseketeer
I'm getting ready for my solo trip, and was wondering if there is a definitive list somewhere with all the attractions that have single rider lines. I know about Test Track, but where else can I take advantage of my loneliness?

This isn't a lot of help, but Steven M. Barrett's book "The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation" suggests asking a Disney attendent at the park Tip Board when you get there. They should be able to tell you which ride has single rider lines. I'll be doing that when I get there in December.

Although I wish there were single lines on most of the attractions, only Test Track has it (however, I think I may have saw one at Mission Space).

Terk-1 is correct, only Test Track has an "official" single riders line. But pay attention to the CM's as you get closer to the front of the line at other attractions, they will often ask for a single rider and you will end up riding sooner than you might think :)

The reason I ask is that I am usually a Disneyland visitor, and there, while there aren't "labeled" single rider lines except for at Soarin' Over California, I discovered that for most of the e-ride attractions that have fast passes, if you go up to the fast pass attendent and ask them, they have single rider cards that they give you and you head right down the fast pass lane. Or at Indiana Jones they direct you down the exit. It isn't advertised, but you do have to ask. I think I will go ahead and try that on this trip to WDW. I'll let you know what happens.

Test Track does have a single rider line, and they have installed new clocks and stuff over the last 3 weeks. It has been a 15-20 minute wait recently, but last week it was at least 60. Mission Space does have a single rider line.

The process described by barbara is peculiar to Disneyland Resort. Only Mission: SPACE and Test Track offer a Single Riders line (M:S opens in Aug/Sept).

Kath is correct about being alert as you near the loading areas. Parties of 1 or 2 are often called for to fill out a large capacity ride like Jungle Cruise or Tower of Terror.

In General, it's a good idea to be ready to tell the attraction loaders how many people are in your party before they ask you, as they know how much room is left and if you go ahead and tell them your number things will move alot smoother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter