Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there like a master list of all the planned meets? :)

Jenroc has a list of the names of those who are going... and on the part 2 of this thread, there is a poll to see about what activities we may want to do. Nothing is set in stone yet, as it still in planning stages. I read through and did a list of all those who said they were interested, and from there she and Tink are doing a list of info of the people who want to go.

Is there like a master list of all the planned meets? :)

No real planned meets. . .they just kind of happen. . .we do have one sort of planned for the weekend of Dec 13 to 15. . .this year. . .and I haven't heard the whole list of stuff for next year. . .(on the Dec trip there are several variations. . .I am going from the 8th to the 16th I think. . .though I have time off from the 4th of December. . .

Cool...thanks for the ol' info.

Time to bid y'all a fond adieu for the night.

ciao

:wave2:

all this cake talk made me baked a batch of brownies... hmmm tsk..tsk..tsk.. not good... I know I am going to end up finishing all of these!!!:lmao: :cool1:

liquor cake ???? a few of my friends had good nghts rest when they try my godiva chocolate fantasy cake!! uh huh.. thats what I named this cake!!!

:thumbsup2

Hmm...do they make... liquor cakes? Esp. one filled with rum? pirate:

We can have any cake you like. I wonder if we can get Mel to make cake shots, similar to her Jell-o shots, OMG talk about potent jell-o, there are some that are still drunk from those... :lmao:

We can have any cake you like. I wonder if we can get Mel to make cake shots, similar to her Jell-o shots, OMG talk about potent jell-o, there are some that are still drunk from those... :lmao:

T!!!!!!! I am still alive.. but work is eating all my di'ing hours... I will see you tomorrow.. :hyper: :car:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter