Siracha sauce?’s

dreamin_disney

DIS Veteran
I’ve never tasted siracha sauce so I need help from the experts lol! My dd said she tasted the siracha sauce (I think it was a packet) and loved it! I don’t see online that Panda Express sells it. What brand taste similar to Panda Express ? I’m on my way to visit her at college and would love to show up with a bottle. Thanks in advance

If you are very sensitive to heat/spice, try mixing it bit by bit into some ketchup until you get the spice level you want. From there you can experiment with it straight once you know how much heat you can tolerate.

It's the least spicy hot sauce I've had. I put it on pizza.

Can't tell if people above are being serious about it being massively spicy. (It might be to them).

With that said, if you don't like spicy food at all, it might be a bit spicy to you. But if you ever eat any hot sauce aside from that, I would say it just has a "kick". As hot sauce goes, it's low on the heat scale.

It's the least spicy hot sauce I've had. I put it on pizza.

Can't tell if people above are being serious about it being massively spicy. (It might be to them).

With that said, if you don't like spicy food at all, it might be a bit spicy to you. But if you ever eat any hot sauce aside from that, I would say it just has a "kick". As hot sauce goes, it's low on the heat scale.

the FUMES were making people sick - it is Massivly spicy and most places I have been make u sign a wave to eat it

the FUMES were making people sick - it is Massivly spicy and most places I have been make u sign a wave to eat it
There are thousands of sauces that are spicier. Even tobasco is spicier than siriacha

I would consider it moderately spicy, but I don't love super spicy things. I have never seen anyplace make you sign a waiver. Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else? I've only heard of that happening with sauuces made from extremely hot peppers, like ghost peppers or scotch bonnets

Siriacha is at about 2200 scoville units. Jalapeno peppers range from about 2500 to 10,000.

Really? I do know the plant was putting off fumes, but the sauce itself is not very spicy at all. Been eating it for years and have never, ever had anyone bring up a waiver.

We use it to dip sandwiches, top asian dishes, like fried rice/noodles, etc. and we use more of it than a tabasco, etc because it is fairly mild.

OP, if your daughter likes it, it's very easy to find and I've even seen funny keychain with small tubes attached. That would be a fun gift for a college kid!

Are you sure you are thinking of the right thing? I've never been anywhere that you have to sign a waiver. It is just a condiment and is commonly available. I mean sometimes it is just sitting on the table like ketchup.

Really? I do know the plant was putting off fumes, but the sauce itself is not very spicy at all. Been eating it for years and have never, ever had anyone bring up a waiver.

We use it to dip sandwiches, top asian dishes, like fried rice/noodles, etc. and we use more of it than a tabasco, etc because it is fairly mild.

OP, if your daughter likes it, it's very easy to find and I've even seen funny keychain with small tubes attached. That would be a fun gift for a college kid!
I've never had it.
DS and DD love spicy sauces. There certainly are a few hotter ones, but my kids have warned me never to try it it is so hot.
https://sriracha2go.com/blogs/the-spicier-life/how-hot-is-sriracha-scoville-scale
Only 4 other sauces have been rated higher on the scoville scale that Siracha.

Last edited:
Only 4 other sauces have been rated higher on the scoville scale that Siracha.
You do realize that that's not a complete list, right? There are literally thousands of brands of hot sauce. Nearly all of them are hotter than Sriracha

Here's a larger (but far from complete) list:
http://ushotstuff.com/hotSauceHeatScale.htm
Sriracha isn't on there, but it's at 2200 scoville units. That would put it pretty near the mildest sauce on the list

Last edited:
That article also says this.

Due to the data above, many hardcore heat enthusiasts actually don’t consider Sriracha to be very spicy, but instead a chili sauce on the sweeter side. Whatever it is, it’s amazing and I need more of it.

You do realize that that's not a complete list, right? There are literally thousands of brands of hot sauce. Nearly all of them are hotter than Sriracha

Here's a larger (but far from complete) list:
http://ushotstuff.com/hotSauceHeatScale.htm
Sriracha isn't on there, but it's at 2200 scoville units. That would put it pretty near the mildest sauce on the list
LOL. Some of the so called hot sauces are 450, so 2200 is HOT. That being said, I'll be glad when this spicy craze goes away and I can go back to enjoying what the food, not the hot sauce, tastes like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter