Site pictures

Eagles,

I don't know if we have every site covered, but HERE is a link on this forum with lots of pics of the sites around the Fort.

There are also some Youtube videos of people driving through the loops. Just do a search on "Fort Wilderness Loops" and you will find all kinds.

j

What they said! I like the you tube vids, gives you a feel for the campground!

No there is not a single forum spot with pictures of all the sites. It is really irrelevant as one does not book a specific site anyway. One books a level, and you may request a loop, which you may or may not get.

The Touring Plans website has something like you are looking for.

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/fort-wilderness-resort-cabins

Click on a loop and then a site. Some don't appear to be correctly lined up though.
Theirs is a little funky, because it's the view from your site. It's an idea that works well with hotel rooms (that are all basically the same shape and size on the inside), but campers are normally much more interested in the view looking at their own site.

Theirs is a little funky, because it's the view from your site. It's an idea that works well with hotel rooms (that are all basically the same shape and size on the inside), but campers are normally much more interested in the view looking at their own site.

I have only used it to look at the Cabins and with those they usually show a pic of that Cabin. I figured it was the same with the sites in that they showed the site itself.

I downloaded the app, and it is very weird. We were assigned 235, which is one of the longest sites in the 200 loop, but the description said it was 37 feet long, which was shorter than the RV. When I called, they said it was 57 feet long the longest one in that loop. I looked at the info for 236, it it was the info for 235.

I have only used it to look at the Cabins and with those they usually show a pic of that Cabin. I figured it was the same with the sites in that they showed the site itself.
ZoMmnuo.png

This is what I see when I look at it... maybe you just got lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!