size of coffee makers at BCV?

kathymc

<font color=indigo><font color=teal>Dances in the
For the life of me I cant remember if they are just small ones or if they are large ones? Want to bring my own coffee and we have a 2 BR and a studio - are they different?

They should be full sized (10-12 cup) Mr Coffee style brewers that take a basket (flat bottom) style of filters. Some studios only have a 4 cup Mr Coffee style brewer, but housekeeping will bring a full sized one if you call and request one.

Just got back yesterday.
We brought our own coffee and filters, and both the one BR and the studio at BWV had the full size 12 cup Mr. Coffee with the basket type filter.
I assume it is the same at BCV.

Although we used to have the 10-12 cup coffee maker at BCV in studios, the last few years every studio we've had has just the 4 cup coffee maker. The first time, we called and received a brand new big coffee maker. Every time we've had a 1 BR, however, it's been a big coffee maker.

They should be full sized (10-12 cup) Mr Coffee style brewers that take a basket (flat bottom) style of filters. Some studios only have a 4 cup Mr Coffee style brewer, but housekeeping will bring a full sized one if you call and request one.

Those 4 cup units belong to the hotel side. They should not be in the DVC units but are brought to folk who find their coffee maker broken and the housekeeper can't find the full sized coffee makers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter