Size of studio mini fridge?

jenelope

In my house, I *am* the kid! (also, the mom, the d
Can anyone tell me if the compact fridge in a studio has enough room for a Brita pitcher? I'm heading to SSR for my first DVC trip next month, and I don't know what the fridge look like on the inside. My pitcher isn't very large, but there seems to be so much variation among compact fridges.

Fridges are pretty small. You would be better off just buying a case of water and putting a couple bottles in each day. (that and brita has yet to make a filter that would make florida/disney water drinkable for me. i really don't like the taste of it at all.)

Not sure the size of your brita pitcher. But you can fit a gallon of milk in the door. So if your pitcher isn't any bigger than a gallon of milk, you should be fine. Have a great trip!

Thanks! I think my pitcher is about the same size. I considered going the bottled water route, but I'm not renting a car for this trip. Plus making my tea with bottle water seems a little too indulgent.

It's not the cube type refrigerator you have in the moderates and deluxes. This is an undercounter refrigerator with at least two shelves in side. Maybe at least 3-3.5 feet tall. Maybe even 4ft.

They are either 4 or 4.5 cu ft., the largest of the small ones. You should easily be able to get the Brita Pitcher in but you might have to remove a shelf if it won't fit in the door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter