Size Restrictions on Rides

Annac1992

Earning My Ears
Hello there world! I'm sure this has been answered else where, but anything I can find is from a couple years ago and was hoping for some newer updates/opinions on taking on the rides at Universal Studios for the plus sized community.

I am currently 5'5" 264 47" waist. My trip is in about a month, and we are mainly going to universal for Horror Nights and Harry Potter. The only rides my partner and I are interested in are anything Harry Potter related and the Minions ride.. So I was wondering if anyone would give in sight on if I should try the test seats as there might be hope, or just not think twice and enjoy all other entertainment when we are there?

moving your thread to the main forum.

you will get more replies there.

do read the first page title posts.
we have a couple of present threads about size restrictions.

you presently are in the trip report forums

moving your thread to the main forum.

you will get more replies there.

do read the first page title posts.
we have a couple of present threads about size restrictions.

you presently are in the trip report forums
Thank you! Sorry about that.. first time posting here

Thank you! Sorry about that.. first time posting here

not a problem at all.
it takes a bit to get used to the disboards and i remember i did the same thing before i caught on.

:welcome: to the darkside and have fun in the forums here.

Hello there world! I'm sure this has been answered else where, but anything I can find is from a couple years ago and was hoping for some newer updates/opinions on taking on the rides at Universal Studios for the plus sized community.

I am currently 5'5" 264 47" waist. My trip is in about a month, and we are mainly going to universal for Horror Nights and Harry Potter. The only rides my partner and I are interested in are anything Harry Potter related and the Minions ride.. So I was wondering if anyone would give in sight on if I should try the test seats as there might be hope, or just not think twice and enjoy all other entertainment when we are there?

One of my DS same weight, smaller waist size, taller by 6 inches. Didn't fit FJ. YMMV Everyone carries their weight differently

You will be there, might as well try the tester.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!