Sky Tower has been closed for several weeks now - Jul 2016

Yeah it wasn't open at all for almost the entire month of May. It was only on May 30th, that Sky Tower reopened after the malfunction was solved. Memorial Day weekend was before May 30th.

It's open??? Yea!!! We just missed it then in May.

Yep the Sky Tower was closed throughout May but opened on May 30th. Now hopefully Sky Tower can maintain and control its errors and stay open in June.

I feel it needs to be closed and completely be updated! This would help with it breaking down almost everyday!

I wonder if the Sky Tower will always remain with its current livery. Sand color pole, blue and yellow goal post and blue and yellow capsule. Maybe in the near future, the Sky Tower will be repainted again and completely refurbished to be as good as new. I think a good color would be tropical patterns for the pole, the capsule completely light blue with a dolphin or orca and the goalpost should be ocean blue with wavy patterns!

Darn it, I shouldn't have jinxed things with my post. If anyone hasn't known, yesterday on 4th of July, the Sky Tower got stuck up the pole again like in 2015. However this time, it was only stuck for 30-40 minutes unlike 3 hours. Too bad this had to happen and I don't know what's next for it. Not looking good for old Sky Tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!