Sky writing over disney

I must agree.

I think I can safely add this to my list of "things that we can agree on...":

We don't like crazy, fanatical, insane religious people (or any crazy, fanatical, insane people for that matter...)

New summarization of this thread:

Some people really don't like Mr. Skywriter...
Some people really like Mr. Skywriter...
Robo tries to play peacekeeper...
Muscle Man Mickey creeps some people out...
Robo is amazing at Photoshop...
Praline is HOT in goggles...(thanks Mindy!)
We don't like crazy, fanatical, insane religious people (or any crazy, fanatical, insane people for that matter)...

We still good?

We don't like crazy, fanatical, insane religious people (or any crazy, fanatical, insane people for that matter)...

We still good?

Can we agree that old mickey mouse is somewhat creepy looking? He made an appearance earlier in the thread. And here he is again....

orlando-fl-florida-walt-disney-world-disneyana-mickey-mouse-firefighter-firefighting.jpg

You see....new Mickey's head is in the correct place. And his legs are not super skinny human-like legs.

aug-mickeym.jpg

We still good?

We don't mind insane, religious people. We just prefer that they skywrite in the privacy their own home. Is that too much to ask?

I also rock Photoshop if you're trying to keep track.

;) (my first winky face)

New summarization of this thread (version 2.1)

Quest4fun also rocks Photoshop...
We don't mind crazy, fanatical, insane religious people (or any crazy, fanatical, insane people for that matter)...as long as they keep to themselves...
Old Mickey Mouse ('70s and '80s version) is creepy...yeah, he is...

We still good?

We don't mind insane, religious people. We just prefer that they skywrite in the privacy their own home. Is that too much to ask?

I also rock Photoshop if you're trying to keep track.

;) (my first winky face)

Sorry, Quest4fun! I must have missed that...I got all mixed up with all the Photoshopping going on!

I had never heard of that rainbow guy before. I am so out of the loop.

So I just read this about him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollen_Stewart

He sounds insane.

I must agree.

I think I can safely add this to my list of "things that we can agree on...":

We don't like crazy, fanatical, insane religious people (or any crazy, fanatical, insane people for that matter...)

Seriously - dont you think skywriting, day after day after day is a tad fanatical?? For real???

We're gonna be reading about THIS guy in a few years.

Old Mickey sure is creepy!!!!!!!!!!

mickey.jpg

Seriously - dont you think skywriting, day after day after day is a tad fanatical?? For real???

We're gonna be reading about THIS guy in a few years.

mickey.jpg

I expect to read this headline from a Boca Raton newspaper some day.

"LOCAL PILOT SKYWRITES SUICIDE NOTE"

Moving this oen to the ThemeParks Community Board.

Thanks!

Knox

Moving this oen to the ThemeParks Community Board.

Thanks!

Knox

Wow -- finally! This thread lasted MUCH longer than I thought it would on the theme parks board. Now we can just keep amusing ourselves with pictures of scary old Mickey, without worrying about trying to tie it in with the original topic!! :woohoo:

Actually, the original topic probably should have gone on the CB from the get-go. Thanks, Knox!

Is this the one you're talking about?:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=787534

I love that thread. Recently, the "Fanny See Land" had me rolling!!! :rotfl:

I don't think that is the thread nor can I find it. It contained photoshopped pics from numerous different pics into one scene including the infamous "chia pet guy".

:lmao:

PS I have a feeling the thread may have been removed as it got kind of ugly at the end!;)

I don't think that is the thread nor can I find it. It contained photoshopped pics from numerous different pics into one scene including the infamous "chia pet guy".

:lmao:

PS I have a feeling the thread may have been removed as it got kind of ugly at the end!;)

I hate that I missed that thread then. The ones that are removed are always the best ones. :surfweb:

Wait is Disney not a religion? I have been reading and studying the teachings found in "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World" for years now. And I regularly visit the original holyland, Disneyland.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And yes, Fanny see land was hysterical for those of you who went off topic in here :lmao:

Indeed. My pilgrimage is scheduled for April, with the help of the prophet, Tour Guide Mike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter