Skylanders Designs

M_I_C_K_E_Y

It Was All Started by a Mouse
There has been a Skylanders thread that I have been working in for quite some time. Since it was not originally a thread started by me, I could not update post #1 so have asked for it to be closed. This will be it's new home. All outstanding requests from the other thread will be posted here (when time allows). Please have a look in the old thread to see if your name and/or age has already been posted before placing your request. Thanks!

Here is the link to the old thread...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037592&highlight=skylanders

Last edited:
For GrKidsluvSkylanders from the other thread

Hi Mickey Could you make the Skylanders Swap Force Birthday party things for me. Gavin 10th Birthday. You just did some above for Lachlan 10th so all you would need to do is change the name. Please let me know.

Also could you do some Trap Team if I sent pictures I have found
Thank you so much Donna

Here are your requested designs... About the Trap Team - I will need to pass on this at this time. Not only do I need to focus my time on family right now but I will be taking my yearly design break until June 19th. If you would like to ask again in a month or so, I can see where I am 'busy wise' but for now, I need to pass on starting a new series.

gavin_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps8be4ee2b.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps6190c3a1.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforce_zpsf4dae5e8.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsa6e2260f.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps6bf0c230.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps3a5d298d.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps226c011e.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforceround_zps71fab4cc.jpg

gavin_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsffb488fa.jpg

For Queenzyha from the other thread

M_I_C_K_E_Y is there any way you can make me a printable Skylanders (Thank you for coming) with Dylan & Devin

I wasn't sure which theme or which designs. I am hoping that these were what you had in mind...

dylandevin_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps208ff056.jpg

dylandevin_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zpsad83352c.jpg

For dmate19 from the other thread

Thankyou for the party stuff for Lachlan. Can you please make circles of swap force with the following names and maybe put a blank one there in case I need to make an emergency one.
Claire
Rhiannan
Chelsea
Catrina
Ben
Jordie
Noah
Joshua
Ruby

Here are your requested designs...

ben_skylandersswapforceround_zps6657e1f1.jpg

catrina_skylandersswapforceround_zps66e6d674.jpg

chelsea_skylandersswapforceround_zps35ee4b28.jpg

ruby_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf3a2a8fe.jpg

claire_skylandersswapforceround_zps5a051e69.jpg

rhiannan_skylandersswapforceround_zps9cc50316.jpg

jordie_skylandersswapforceround_zps2bceae65.jpg

For Lemon28Crochet from the other thread

I wanted to start off by saying that I found this thread today while I was searching for Skylander party supplies and I'm simply amazing at the amazing things you're doing for people. If more people were like you, the world would be an awesome place.
I'd love to have the whole series of Skylander Giants stuff for my son Aaron's 5th birthday.

Lanyards
gift tags
circles
water bottle labels
chocolate bar wraps
and that poster with Happy 5th Birthday and the name and year in the corners.

Again thank you for the wonderful work you're doing. We appreciate you!

Lemon

Here are your requested designs...

aaron_skylandersgiantscandy_zpsefb7f2c9.jpg

aaron_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zps86460685.jpg

aaron_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zps264b7b52.jpg

aaron_skylandersgiantslanyard5_zps0bc4fc55.jpg

aaron_skylandersgiants_zpsf1a24494.jpg

To falistina from the other thread...

I've looked through every single page on this thread and didn't find any Jacob's or Jason's. I'm shocked because those are really common names. Is there any way you can help me out, too? I would LOVE a Swap Force Triangle banner, water label, Elements list, Thank you for coming to my party circle, iron on transfer circle, candy bar wrapper, VIP pass and anything I'm probably forgetting for Jacob & Jason's 5th birthday. You are such an amazing person!

Do you want both names on each design or do you want them done one name on each? Please let me know.

For Peanuts16 from the other thread

Amy, I too, have looked through all the posts and am truly amazed and appreciative of all the time and energy that you have taken to help all these people! My son, Tyler, is turning 5, and we are throwing him a Skylander SwapForce party. All I would want to trouble you for is a blank invitation for Tyler. No rush at all, and I thank you in advance!!

Here is your design...

tyler_skylandersswapforceinvite5_zps21f66c08.jpg

I've looked through every single page on this thread and didn't find any Jacob's or Jason's. I'm shocked because those are really common names. Is there any way you can help me out, too? I would LOVE a Swap Force Triangle banner, water label, Elements list, Thank you for coming to my party circle, iron on transfer circle, candy bar wrapper, VIP pass and anything I'm probably forgetting for Jacob & Jason's 5th birthday. You are such an amazing person!

Do you want both names on each design or do you want them done one name on each? Please let me know.

Please put both names if you can. It's a party for the twins on June 8th. It would be wonderful if you can get to it, although I know you will be on break. If you get to this past the 8th, just an iron on for each of the boys as a memory keepsake would be wonderful. For the iron on transfer, please have one image with both names and a separate image for Jacob and one for Jason so they can wear it to the party. Thank you!

I know I may be asking too much, but *if* you get a chance to make an iron on for the guests, their names are:
Ryan
Sabrina
Alexander
Sam
Angelina
Ariana
Paloma
Armaan
Lauchlin
Parker
Catalina
Andonis
Anya
Aurelia
Chloe
Elizabeth
Ethan
Holden
Isabelle
Jaden
Jessie
Kyler
Nathan
Ryder
Teddy
Will
Jeena
Jazmin

Please put both names if you can. It's a party for the twins on June 8th. It would be wonderful if you can get to it, although I know you will be on break. If you get to this past the 8th, just an iron on for each of the boys as a memory keepsake would be wonderful. For the iron on transfer, please have one image with both names and a separate image for Jacob and one for Jason so they can wear it to the party. Thank you!

I know I may be asking too much, but *if* you get a chance to make an iron on for the guests, their names are:
Ryan
Sabrina
Alexander
Sam
Angelina
Ariana
Paloma
Armaan
Lauchlin
Parker
Catalina
Andonis
Anya
Aurelia
Chloe
Elizabeth
Ethan
Holden
Isabelle
Jaden
Jessie
Kyler
Nathan
Ryder
Teddy
Will
Jeena
Jazmin

I am not sure if I can get this done for you in time or not. When do you need them by? Just before the 8th? Or by when, to give you enough time to make them?

I do not have time to do the guests right now. Please let me know when you need them by and I will do my best but I am not sure at this time if it will be possible. Here are the party items and the designs for your boys... (I assumed by elements list you meant the cupcake topper round designs, I hope I guessed correctly)

jacob_skylandersswapforceround_zps655a39a7.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps8ca4cdb3.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps41e9942c.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcebgtopper_zpsd37c746b.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps79356d0e.jpg

jacobjason_skylanderscupcake_zps52d9b3cc.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforce_zps23cf6bc7.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps04a09dce.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps83e0a6fd.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps1ec0b04b.jpg

jason_skylandersswapforceround_zps8501ce0b.jpg

jacobjason_skylandersswapforceround_zps1d946de6.jpg

You are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!! Yes, you guessed the correctly about the cupcake toppers/elements. The party is June 8th. If you can get to the guests before then, great. If not, I'll make do with what I have! THANK YOU!!!!!! Please let me know how I may return the favor.

Hello,

please, could it be possible to receive the items in the last post (Swap force), personalized for Santiago, 7th?
Thank you so much, even if you don't have time for this. I will be using the generic images meantime.

Flavia

You are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!! Yes, you guessed the correctly about the cupcake toppers/elements. The party is June 8th. If you can get to the guests before then, great. If not, I'll make do with what I have! THANK YOU!!!!!! Please let me know how I may return the favor.

Here are the rest...

alexander_skylandersswapforceround_zpsbe9ee8d5.jpg

andonis_skylandersswapforceround_zps44dc5aab.jpg

aurelia_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf3b56daa.jpg

ariana_skylandersswapforceround_zpsfac18502.jpg

armaan_skylandersswapforceround_zpscfcc458b.jpg

angelina_skylandersswapforceround_zpsa3cd3548.jpg

anya_skylandersswapforceround_zps48bf3c39.jpg

catalina_skylandersswapforceround_zps0a9852b8.jpg

chloe_skylandersswapforceround_zps08719bd9.jpg

holden_skylandersswapforceround_zps8b3a4710.jpg

elizabeth_skylandersswapforceround_zps3b14912d.jpg

isabelle_skylandersswapforceround_zps2d2ecdda.jpg

jazmin_skylandersswapforceround_zpse7293dea.jpg

jaden_skylandersswapforceround_zps5444a3cc.jpg

jeena_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf4f5a303.jpg

kyler_skylandersswapforceround_zps68a3f3e6.jpg

jessie_skylandersswapforceround_zps15405ae1.jpg

ryder_skylandersswapforceround_zps7c9f852c.jpg

parker_skylandersswapforceround_zps8e083375.jpg

paloma_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf25f6efc.jpg

nathan_skylandersswapforceround_zps8e5a530d.jpg

lauchlin_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf4e5587d.jpg

sabrina_skylandersswapforceround_zpsf8669128.jpg

and these 2, I already had done...

the last 3 continued in the next post as a post will only hold 25...

Hello,

please, could it be possible to receive the items in the last post (Swap force), personalized for Santiago, 7th?
Thank you so much, even if you don't have time for this. I will be using the generic images meantime.

Flavia

When do you need this by? I am not due to come back until the 20th but if you need them before then let me know and I will see what I can do.

Hello! whenever you return from your well deserved break could you personalize all the stuff for swap force for Connor's 5th birthday...including the banner with the year please? His party is in July so no hurry. Than You sooo much for all your help!

I just finished the iron ons and everything just in time for the party tomorrow. THANK YOU! You are AMAZING!

Not in a big rush and I hope you are enjoying your vacation time with your family. You were so kind to provide me with party supplies last year for my son and of course he wants another Skylanders Party this year, but this time he wants a Swap Force Party. Whenever you can, is it possible to make
gift tags
circles (that i will print on sticky round paer for mint tins)
water bottle labels
invitation
chocolate bar wrappers
poster banner with Happy 10th Birthday.

These are all for Sophocles's 10th Birthday.

The previous party supplies you made for me were in your previous thread, Post #271 and Post # 278, if that helps.

THank you in advance for your amazing work and again enjoy your well deserved break!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!