Skylanders Designs

Could you please create a banner for my son, his name is Reedwan and he is turning 9. His favourite line is Swap Force so if you could please do something with that. Thank you :)

Here are two designs for Reedwan... I wasn't sure which of the two you might like.

reedwan_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zpslnmhkwtf.jpg

reedwan_skylandersswapforce_zps4uso2po5.jpg

Hi! What wonderful work you have done!! I literally just spent 2 hours looking through your multiple Skylanders threads! I finally found a Johnny one (crazy it took that long to find with all the names you had) but it was for a 9th birthday and my son will be turning 4. Any chance you could create all the birthday stuff for me (invitations, candy wrappers, banners, poster, tags ect) in trap team? I would also like to create shirts with name on them & I saw somewhere where you did a mom & dad one. Can I get that with Johnny as well. That would be so cute! Also I saw in recent post where you spelled out the letters in Skylanders, if possible I'd love that too! I know it's asking a lot but it's all so cute!!

Hi! What wonderful work you have done!! I literally just spent 2 hours looking through your multiple Skylanders threads! I finally found a Johnny one (crazy it took that long to find with all the names you had) but it was for a 9th birthday and my son will be turning 4. Any chance you could create all the birthday stuff for me (invitations, candy wrappers, banners, poster, tags ect) in trap team? I would also like to create shirts with name on them & I saw somewhere where you did a mom & dad one. Can I get that with Johnny as well. That would be so cute! Also I saw in recent post where you spelled out the letters in Skylanders, if possible I'd love that too! I know it's asking a lot but it's all so cute!!

Here are your requested designs... I wasn't sure what you meant my the last one. I guessed you meant his name in a fill. If I guessed wrong, let me know.

johnny_skylanderstrapteambannertriangle4_zps2u8nalcp.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamgifttag4_zpsjcnxczag.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteambagtopper4_zpsg8pbklyo.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteam4_zpsdxhmnu59.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamcandy4_zpsduovnsy5.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteaminvite4_zps9puzh1z9.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsn0ikftpr.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamnamefill_zpsmle4ravn.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamlanyard4_zpsltmcc1gx.jpg

johnny_skylanderstrapteamwaterbottle4_zpsqprdnatl.jpg

Yes that was it, thank you so much!!!! This is amazing!! Thank you so much for giving your time! I will make sure to pay it forward. I went through all the posts & was able to find all his friends/family names that will be attending party except for 3 girls names. Would it be possible for you to put the following names in any theme circle for me (I have all different ones since I just copied from wherever I found the names)
Aisley
Charlotte
Leeya
Thank you again!!

Yes that was it, thank you so much!!!! This is amazing!! Thank you so much for giving your time! I will make sure to pay it forward. I went through all the posts & was able to find all his friends/family names that will be attending party except for 3 girls names. Would it be possible for you to put the following names in any theme circle for me (I have all different ones since I just copied from wherever I found the names)
Aisley
Charlotte
Leeya
Thank you again!!

Thank you so much for looking through the posts and saving me some time/work. It was very kind and very much appreciated...

aisley_skylanderstrapteamround_zps8xmue9yg.jpg

charlotte_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsdf5gbekl.jpg

leeya_skylanderstrapteamround_zpscwnlyjuq.jpg

Could I please get some Skylanders birthday items for Aidan? There is already one posted, but it is for "Aidan's 9th birthday" and my son is only turning 8. (An invite, flag, elements circles would be incredible). It doesn't matter which Skylanders theme you use--whatever is easiest. Thank you!

P.S. You do not have to put that he is turning 8. That way, someone else can use it, too!

I really need something like this for my son, Julian turning 7

Hi Amy, you are truly impressive. I just signed up to Dis so I could ask for your help with my sons 7th Bday party invites, water bottle, lanyards, thank you notes, buntings, circles, etc. I would them to be done in the orange giants design. Also, if you could, love badges done up in the following 20 names.
Salem
Lukas
Kaito
Jack
Maxi
Will
Caleb
Kenzi
Andy
Freddie
Josie
Benji
Raymond
Dillon
Lachlan
Arnaud
Sean
Paris
Pauline
Evie.

Being my first ever post, I hope this gets to you. Thanking you in advance.

Joy

W
Hi Amy, you are truly impressive. I just signed up to Dis so I could ask for your help with my sons 7th Bday party invites, water bottle, lanyards, thank you notes, buntings, circles, etc. I would them to be done in the orange giants design. Also, if you could, love badges done up in the following 20 names.
Salem
Lukas
Kaito
Jack
Maxi
Will
Caleb
Kenzi
Andy
Freddie
Josie
Benji
Raymond
Dillon
Lachlan
Arnaud
Sean
Paris
Pauline
Evie.

Joy
woops, I forgot to include my sons name. It's Tristan.

Hi Amy, sorry, have 2 more names to ad that I left off. Veronica and Leo. Also, I misspelt 1 of the names above. Instead of Arnaud, it's spelt Arno. Thanks a million again.
Could you also do up a Tristan name bunting banner in the giants theme as I love this too.

Joy

Here is the complete set for Tristan... still working on the round ones for the others.

tristan_skylandersgiantscandy_zpstq4ph0u0.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsewxk92yd.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantsbagtopper_zpsl2fpummf.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantsgifttag_zpskw5uvydv.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantslanyard_zpse0kenslo.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantsinvite_zpsrlzasiuc.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantsround_zps2sm2u5e4.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiantswaterbottle_zpso3krhcql.jpg

tristan_skylandersgiants_zpsqpzxezzs.jpg

Oh wow, that's brilliant. He loves them. Thank you so much.

Could I trouble you to also do up each letter of TRISTAN on a triangle so I can attach them as a bunting to hang. I saw that you did this before and it looks amazing.

Salem
Lukas
Kaito
Jack
Maxi
Will
Caleb
Kenzi
Andy
Freddie
Josie
Benji
Raymond
Dillon
Lachlan
Arnaud
Sean
Paris
Pauline
Evie.

Joy

Here are the others...

dillon_skylandersgiantsround_zpsds8czoio.jpg

benji_skylandersgiantsround_zpsi9enh4hh.jpg

arno_skylandersgiantsround_zps4sdhftjx.jpg

andy_skylandersgiantsround_zpsgdqb4tew.jpg

evie_skylandersgiantsround_zpshvbdwtgv.jpg

freddie_skylandersgiantsround_zpskarndkla.jpg

kenzi_skylandersgiantsround_zps284fm8nm.jpg

josie_skylandersgiantsround_zpssr2agrrx.jpg

lachlan_skylandersgiantsround_zpshfyrqi8b.jpg

maxi_skylandersgiantsround_zpsnk8b2u5a.jpg

paris_skylandersgiantsround_zpsf3khh8re.jpg

pauline_skylandersgiantsround_zpsxk7wdv9f.jpg

kaito_skylandersgiantsround_zpsuq6wfifg.jpg

raymond_skylandersgiantsround_zpstzkat4nu.jpg

sean_skylandersgiantsround_zpsek8kjegc.jpg

salem_skylandersgiantsround_zpsmascazke.jpg

leo_skylandersgiantsround_zps6erlhzpa.jpg

veronica_skylandersgiantsround_zpsqadsq0yn.jpg

will_skylandersgiantsround_zpsnpaffbix.jpg

caleb_skylandersgiantsround_zpsm79rv8e8.jpg

lukas_skylandersgiantsround_zpstld63z5i.jpg

Oh wow, that's brilliant. He loves them. Thank you so much.

Could I trouble you to also do up each letter of TRISTAN on a triangle so I can attach them as a bunting to hang. I saw that you did this before and it looks amazing.

Here you are...

i_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpshgvarddn.jpg

n_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpst1espjit.jpg

r_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpscvt7ibl5.jpg

s_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsrruwp2we.jpg

t_skylandersgiantsbannertriangle_zpsliqpfgem.jpg

Thank you so much for looking through the posts and saving me some time/work. It was very kind and very much appreciated...

aisley_skylanderstrapteamround_zps8xmue9yg.jpg

charlotte_skylanderstrapteamround_zpsdf5gbekl.jpg

leeya_skylanderstrapteamround_zpscwnlyjuq.jpg

Thank you so much for making these names for me! I appreciate it so much! I saw them on my computer & couldn't figure out how to reply to you, finally remembered to do it from my phone. Johnny's party is this Saturday & I'm sure everyone going to live everything you have made for it. Thanks for making Johnny's 4th birthday so special!!

I'm running into trouble figuring out was sizes to print the candy bar wrappers, snack bag toppers. Can anyone offer some help on what they did?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!