Skyliner "down for the night"

GoUgaDawgs

Earning My Ears
Was leaving Epcot last night after the new fireworks show. Skyliner was at a standstill and multiple Disney employees were announcing it was down for the night. They were directing anyone staying at Caribbean beach, art of animation, and pop century to walk or boat to the boardwalk and then they could catch a bus home from the front of that hotel. Sky was clear... Must have been a mechanical issue. I really liked the skyliner when I used it earlier this week and was making want to buy Riviera, but this last night here got me worried. I do anything a can to avoid bus rides... Especially at the end of a long day. So very glad we were at the beach club. I hope this is the exception rather than a common occurrence. Planning a Riviera stay with my poly points in May. I guess I'll just wait and see.

Well, just saw aoconnors post about the skyliner crash last night. I guess I am more glad that I wasn't on it at the time and that no one was hurt....ugh

Wow not good, hopefully they will get all the kinks worked out real soon. As a BW owner I'm not thrilled with all the added foot traffic going to BW, they should share the pain with BC/YC and the front gate. Just sayin...Also this will also greatly impact the boats going to BW/BC/YC/S&D resorts, not good...

I’ve been concerned with how much more traffic is going to be at BWV since they announced the Skyliner station. I hope it doesn’t change my home so much that I need a new one! What’s the status of the Skyliner today?

I’ve been concerned with how much more traffic is going to be at BWV since they announced the Skyliner station. I hope it doesn’t change my home so much that I need a new one! What’s the status of the Skyliner today?
Closed until further notice. I have a feeling that the investigation is going to take a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter