Sleep Inn And Suites (across from Universal)

mhcampbell

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I have another question -- Any one ever stay at Sleep Inn
and Suites across from Universal?? Is so, what did you think?
How was your room, the breakfast, transportation to
the parks, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Melissa

My wife and I stayed there for two days last year. Room was very nice, and the hotel staff was very helpful. The hotel's transportation was the Star shuttle that goes to all the hotels. We used it once, and took taxis the rest of the time...it was only $5 for a taxi to and from Universal.

I stayed here for 10 days in February. The hotel only opened summer 2000, so it was very clean and new. There is a nice small pool area, good continental breakfast with lots of choices. We stayed in the Jr.suite, which was 2 doubles and a pull out couch-plenty of room for myself and 3 children. I had booked this hotel through www.hotelkingdom.com and saved $20 a night. When we were there, there was no laundry room, but they let us use the laundry at the hotel next door. It is next door to a Wendy's, lots of places within walking distance to eat, very convenient to Universal. I hadnt used the transportation, since we had a rental car. I am planning on going back next February also. It was well worth the money.

Wow that place looks perfect...and it beats the last placed we stayed.....(last hotel on I-Drive) and for the same rate. I've never used Hotekingdom...do you have to pay for the room in advance or is it just a one night requirment? There website kind of scares me. Looks like a three year old did it.

I think that you pay a deposit of (if I remember correctly) of about 10 dollars a night. If you dont want to book online, just call them they are very nice on the phone! In fact last year, i had to change my reservation dates, there was no problem, very good customer service.

Thanks for the update..we ended up booking with Hotelkingdom..but for the Quality Inn Suites right down the street. 57.90 for a king suite and free Breakfast Buffet...so watch out everybody we will be back at Universal Dec 21-24 ......SpiderMan here we come. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter